[ eleven ]

[ eleven | softie ]
[ one month later | january ]
■●____________________●■

Estella rubbed the sleeve of the hoodie, that she had stolen of Paul, against her rosy coloured nose, sniffling as she reached across the edge of the sofa and grabbed a tissue, blowing her nose then groaned, her ears blocked from the head cold she had that kept her from school.

When she had told Paul she wouldn't be attending school that day and most of the week, he had insisted on taking care of her since her dad was at work, but she had forced him to go to school even when he turned up on her doorstep holding his hoodie for her to wear, which she took but eventually convinced him she would be fine and he should go to school, agreeing to text him throughout the day.

It was a decision she was slightly regretting, seeing as she was freezing cold, even with the fire on infront of her. She had cooped herself in the living room with tissues, blankets, cough sweets and she was able to watch 'Pretty Little Liars' on the big flat screen TV pinned to the wall above the fireplace. She yearned for Paul's overheated body to make her warm again and kept checking her phone to see the time, waiting for school to end.

Just when Estella had started a new episode, there was a knock on the home door and she groaned, holding her blanket around her as she trudged towards the door and pulled it open to reveal Paul stood with a pizza box and a warm smile on his russet toned face, she shuffled into his open arms and sighed against his warm chest that seemed to warm her body up fully.

"Hey, baby." Paul murmured into her hair.

"Hi." She croaked in reply, sliding her hands up his shirt and rested her freezing cold fingers on his warm back that made him shiver. "How was school?" She asked.

"Horrible without you." He smoothly replied making a small giggle leave her lips, he squeezed her tightly. "Lets close the door and sit down, you need to rest, baby girl." Paul ushered her forwards then closed the door behind him.

"I've rested all day, all I wanna do is eat that pizza." She took the box from his hands and hurried into the living room with Paul following her, chuckling.

"Whatever you want." He hummed, sitting on the couch besides his Imprint who curled into his side immediately.

The pair shared the cheesy pizza, Estella only managing to eat two slices and Paul eating the other six with ease, he set the box aside then brought her onto his lap so that she could snuggle up to him and warm up her small hands and small feet. One of his large hands where clasped around both sets of her small toes, warming them up.

Paul had noticed how small Estella was, everything was small about her. Her hands where tiny and he could easily wrap both her hands with only one of his, she claimed that her smallness was a curse but he adored how small she was because it added to the factor of how adorable she was.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, caressing her head with his long fingers which tangled into her dark locks of hair.

"Better, I'm just a little tired." She murmured and coiled into his warm side

"Try get some sleep." He murmured, leaning down to press a sweet kiss to her forehead and she smiled softly. "Don't think I can survive another day of school without you." He teased and lightly dug his fingers into her sides making her giggle and squirm.

"Your such a drama queen, Paul Lahote." She teased with a small smirk gracing her chapped lips.

Chuckling, Paul tightened his arms around her small body and drew her in closer, planting a warm kiss to the side of her head. They turned their attention to the show playing on the TV and soon anough Estella had drifted to sleep, her head resting against Paul's warm chest and soft snores escaped her plush lips making Paul smile in admiration.

He gently pulled the hair-tie from her hair then began to rub the pads of his fingers against her scalp and she snuggle closer into him, her hand curling into a fist around his top. Paul turned the TV down then rest his head back, tugging her blankets further onto them both before he too found himself falling into a deep sleep.

It was late when Jonah returned home, running a hand through his hair as he stepped into his home, only to find his teenage duaghter curled up with her werewolf boyfriend on his couch, a small smile graced his lips and he moved to put out the fire and turn the TV off then he rearranged the blankets covering the young couple.

Turning to walk up the stairs, he pulled out an open envelope from the inside pocket of his suit and sighed before retreating into his bedroom.