Chapter 1

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!! Homophobia, f slur.
Rossi POV.

"GET IN A LINE" the tall,scary camp instructor boomed. It was only 7am and I really did not feel like running laps this early in the morning. It was cold and miserable. I hated this camp,it was pure sport and my dad insisted i went.

I started thinking about how I could off been in bed at home sleeping. But instead here I am,outside doing stuff I don't like. I heard my camp instructor scream for us to go and before I could off thought, I was running in a line back and forth. "STOP" her voice called out at last.

"Now we are going to do a three legged race,GET A PARTNER" Everyone was running to their friends but I had no one. I saw a boy in the middle of a crowd looking alone and lost, so I walked up to him,hoping he would be my partner.
Hotch POV.

I was standing in the middle of a crowd hoping I would not be alone again, having to pair up with a camp instructor.Finally a boy approached me and asked me to be his partner. "YES" I said loudly hoping the mystery boy heard me. He smiled softly and then looked away. We both put one of our feet out and the camp instructor tied them together. Then once she had did this to everyone, she paired up with the girl who got no one and shouted "GO".

I was determined to win, so no one thought off me as a weirdo or an outcast. I ran at full speed until me and the mystery boy both tripped over each other and fell.We were both covered in mud but we stood up quickly and ran again. Once we got to the finish line we both looked at each other and started laughing. It got hard at one point until the camp instructor told us both to get changed since out clothes were wet and muddy.

We walked slowly back to the boys cabin. We did not say a word to each other  while on the way back. As soon as we stepped into cabin we both started laughing again. We calmed down and I got a new shirt and trousers out of my bag.Until a group of boys walked into the cabin, it was Chad , him and his friends were all smiling and chuckling. Chad stared at Rossi and said "what are u doing here f@g" Chad stood there with an annoying smirk on his face and his friends were laughing. "Leave him alone" I finally said. "Protecting your boyfriend huh?"Chad said smiling "well I mean I should off expected you to be a f@ggot" He said before leaving the cabin with all his goons following right after.

"Its ok, they are just assholes" I said as the boy looked over to me and smiled "ye" he said quietly before leaving to go to get changed. We both got changed. "Hey you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but what's your name, I'm Aaron.

"Im David" the boy said before leaving the cabin.And he left until now...

WTF IS THIS, I was not expecting to be doing a David x Aaron fanfics. Oh well😍