Chapter 3

Hotch POV.

If the team was not there, I probably would of started jumping put and down when I realised that the man I was talking with was the boy that made the sports camp WAY better for me. "Oh, well it's good to see you again" I answered in a calm tone. The man softly smiled and then zoned out looking through the window, focusing at the engine of the jet. Then I started overthinking it. "What if  Dave thought I replied too dryly" What if  he thinks I don't care about him" at last the thoughts stopped and before I knew it we were back on the ground and everyone was getting off.

Rossi POV.

THATS THE GUY!!! What... He changed so much,he looks like a whole   different person. Hotch started fiddling with his fingers and he smiled lightly. "Oh well, it's good to see you again" the man responded, taking a deep breath. I did not know what to say, I was shocked that I saw Aaron again, it felt great. I looked out the window and focused on a cloud that looked like my old dog, Jerry and then i remembered the memory's i had with Jerry. I tested up but luckily no one saw.

We landed about 40 minutes later and me and the whole team were looking for clues to help us find the killer. We believe it's a white male in his 30s-40s. Probably was bullied when he was younger, we also believe this man had no idea that what he is doing is wrong. He is also probably socially awkward and may start acting weird in crowds

Hotch POV.

We looked for clues the whole day and found nothing important except someone is covering up his tracks, possibly a parent or friend or siblings. We were now all sitting together waiting for someone or something to give us clues, spoiler alert nothing happened. I decided that since everyone looked like they were about to fall asleep we will all get a rest.

Once everyone was out of the room, I sat down and started rubbing my face. This case is the worst! My thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice, I looked up to see a David. "Are you ok? You are allowed to rest y'know" I said hoping I was not too rude. "Yea, I know but I'm not tired or anything but better question are you ok?" He asked. "Yea, this case is just horrible" He walked up closer to me, I felt my face heat up. "Go get some rest" he said "you need it more then I do" and with that I walked out.

Rossi POV.
I feel extremely exhausted, this case is killing me (and other people). Me and my 'team' were all sitting in silence, everyone had run out off ideas EVEN the genius child and that's saying something... the silence was cut as Hotch told us to go and have a rest. But I couldn't help but notice that he looked like shit. And he was definitely not gonna rest like everyone so I went back to the room to see Hotch rubbing his face obviously stressed. "Are you ok" I asked. "You are allowed to rest y'know?" "Yea, I know but I'm not tired or anything but better question are you ok?" The guy looks up at me and idk why I felt my heart skip a beat. "Yea" he finally answered. "This case is just horrible" I walked up to my new boss and said "go get some rest" "you need it more then me" and with that he smiled and left the room.