Chapter 5

Hotch POV.

Finally our lips collided and for some odd reason it felt right like my lips were meant to be here. We kissed for a couple of seconds before He leaned away to take a breath. Holy this is so awkward like we are literally staring into each others souls but before I knew it we were kissing yet again but a bit more aggressive now. We were kissing until I heard a familiar voice gasp...

It was Reid, he was standing there looking at us with a shocked expression on his face. "Holy shit" Rossi said standing up trying to act like nothing happened. "What's up" I said quickly trying to break the awkwardness of this situation. "Just saying everyone wants to work on the case again..." Reid said walking into the room which soon filled up with our team.

Rossi POV.
Jeez it took awhile for us to kiss and I was so happy. I loved every moment of it. I pulled away to see if the other man was ok with this (we love consent😍)  he was, so I just kissed him again. We got quickly interrupted by the genius kid gasping.

I stood up quickly being ready for a slur to be throw at us but instead he told us that we need to work on the case again.The room was full now. I was fully death staring Reid at this point once he realised I was looking at him he looked at me, to be honest he looked scared.

Reid POV.
I just walked in on Rossi and Hotch kissing... why can't I have a good relationship 😦. Anyways I felt Rossi staring at me he was like fully death staring me. I looked at him and to be honest I was a bit intimidated.

Author note
I know I said I was gonna make this longer but school is actually gonna kill me soon🤪