Chapter 4

Hotch POV.

I left the room slowly, I saw Morgan and Reid talking, giggling. They  is definitely something fruity going on between them. I walked into an office, it was empty so it was good enough. I swear I'm really trying but I just can't get to sleep and it's not because of the case, it's because of Rossi...
The man's face was stalking my mind like an eagle following its pray!

I don't know  what  I was thinking, I stood up and walked back to the room where I left Rossi.

Rossi POV.
Hotch left the room and left me. To be honest I was glad that he left, I could finally think about these feelings I get when he's around. But I know me and Hotch not work out because he's straight I'm gay... I also ruined everything in each relationship I was in.  My thoughts were interrupted by Hotch??? Wtf is he back here for.
"What's up" I said. "Just can't sleep" "oh same" I said wtf how lame Am I...

The younger man sat beside me, and there was a silence but It was a comfortable silence. I looked over to the man and once he realised I was looking he looked at me. If someone walked in they would think we are having a staring contest. We were staring into each others eyes and Hotch eyes were just beautiful. I slowly leant in and so did he and...

We kissed...

Authors note
Sorry for the short chapter I am hating school rn😭
I'll try to make next chapter longer...