Chapter 2

Hotch POV.

I walked into the BAU, today was gonna be a day like any other. EXCEPT a new guy is coming here today to replace Gideon. I look down from the glass wall in my office waiting for the new guy to come in. Still no new guy, now it was just Reid,Jj and Morgan but no one else. Finally a short guy with a short beard and moustache walked in. Once I saw him, I blushed but I looked away before the man could see me.

I quickly got myself together and walked out off my office and welcomed the guy. He walked up the stairs slowly and walked into my office. "Welcome to the BAU,we are glad to have you here." "I'm glad to be here too, David Rossi." David said putting out his hand for me to shake. "Aaron Hotchner." I said putting out my hand. We continued chatting after that but we left the office once everyone was here.

Rossi POV.

I was about to walk into the large building which I would now be calling my 'work' (for now). "What am I doing here" I mumbled to myself. I retired for a reason, I know I should just let the police find the murderer of connie, Alicia and Georgies parents but I just can't imagine the pain those three are going through. I walked into the BAU to see a man standing in his office looking down at everyone. As soon as the man realised I was there he looked away. I saw him blush a bit but if I saw someone looking like me, I would blush too:).

The man walked out off his office at once and welcomed me into the BAU. "Welcome to the BAU, we are glad to have you here" "I'm glad to be here too, David Rossi." I said putting my hand out to get shakes. "Aaron hotchner" he said shaking my hand. Aaron hotchner huh, it feels like I heard that name before.  We chat for a while until we get our next case. I was now sitting in a huge room and it felt like everyone's eyes were on me. There is so far 8 victims, 7 dead and one missing. All the victims had there legs sawed off. Horrifying...

Finally Hotch ended the meeting by saying wheels up in 20. Oh my... something about his voice is just so hot. Maybe it's how deep it is or his voice is just hot. Everyone was now boarding the jet, everyone talked about the case until out of sudden everyone stops and does their own things. I heard a sound in front off me, I looked up and it was only Hotch. "Are you enjoying so far" the man asks looking me straight in the eyes. "It's good so far" I said. "Did you ever go to a sports camp when you were younger?" I asked. "Ye" there was a pause until we both looked at each other. It was the boy I met. "Aaron" I said smiling softly. "David" he said smiling.