THIRTY-SIX

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══
instagram and IRL
══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

@LEANNALAWSON JUST POSTED ON THEIR STORY!

leannalawson:

@LEATHELION JUST POSTED!

leathelion:

liked by exclassmate222, exclassmate739, and others@leathelion: he's supposed to be teaching me how to skate but he's posing instead

@leathelion: he's supposed to be teaching me how to skate but he's posing instead...

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"Baby, you can't hold on to my shoulders while you skate." Jude chuckles at her deathly grip. He had begun to teach her after she had complained about being bored watching him skate. Now, she's on his board with shaky legs trying to get the courage to move.

Lea huffs, her grip on his shoulders falling as she grabs his hands instead. "It's not funny!"

Jude tries his best to suppress his laughter as he guides Lea down the skate park. "You're doing great."

Lea's hold on his hand loosens as she begins to skate by herself.

"I'M DOING IT!" She raises her hands above her head and triumphantly smiles. Jude cheers for her until he sees the bar that she's rapidly skating towards. Lea's too caught up in her victory to notice it. Jude shouts her name, but it's too late. She is sent flying over the rail, landing harshly on the pavement. He's rushing over to her as she groans and rolls on the pavement. Her hands are scrapped because she attempted to cushion her fall with them.