Right now, it was Thursday,11:43 a.m.
I've just finished my interview and am now heading to the ice rink to try out the routine that Coach Mai did for me.
I first tried them dry yesterday so now I should be able to do them separately on ice.
It wasn't something big so she held it simple which lead me to succeed.

After practicing for multiple hours I got a call from my mother, asking how figure skating was and so on.
She does that every second week once but I never get to speak dad.
He's a work-alcoholic since I've been a child ,which I've always understood but now it just feels like he's doing it on purpose.

I ended the call, ended the day and am now in the meeting room at Saturday morning ,discussing my competition next week and my improvement.
While I was just quietly sitting there, my thoughts couldn't keep still about the interview later which made me nervous.

„Y/N ,are you even listening ?"

„Hm?Yes."

„We want to you to wear this outfit next week.Is that alright?"

I bluntly agreed before falling back into my thoughts and without noticing the meeting was already over.
Everyone stood up including me.

Then I went to the cabin again and sat down.
We agreed to meet at his company's café at around 3p.m.
Till then it's still 4 hours to go which I used to practice.
At around 14 p.m. I got dressed into more comfortable clothes and then had to leave with Tom driving me.
It was a 30 minutes ride which we've spend talking about what had happened the last months and his attempt to get a bonus which had completely failed.
As we arrived I bid my goodbyes to him and told him to pick me up in 1h 30min.
Watching his car fade away I entered the store and searched for the familiar face which I had been waiting to see for some days.

Then I saw him waving to me so I walked up to him, bowing before sitting down.

„Hello, I hope I'm not too late since you've already been sitting here."

„Oh no, I've also just arrived so no worries!"

He smiled at me while rubbing his neck.Then he took out his laptop.
As he typed in something I kept staring at him ,scanning all of his features.

„Okay, just answer my questions comfortably as you wish.If you're ready ,I'll start now."

„Sure."

His look was still focused on his screen.

„We've already talked about what had inspired you to start figure skating, but how did you actually get into your current company?"

I looked at my pale fingers but quickly saw back up only to catch him looking directly at me.

„Uhm, I was scouted after a small competition near Ulsan, my hometown."

„You're originally from Ulsan?My grandparents had lived there too, before they both died."

„O-oh I'm sorry for your loss."

„Not a big deal, though I wasn't really close to them."

A shy smile appeared on his face.

„Does your family still live there or did they move with to to Seoul?"

„My parents still live there, my sister is currently studying abroad."

As he typed down word for word we got to talk about our personal life which was completely off from topic but still continued as we enjoyed both of our company.

„Then my manager hit me with a broom after deleting the whole paragraph that he had written.I was forced to write it again and it took me 4 hours!"

„What, no way he's so cruel!"

We both talked about lots of things which took me and my interest in him deeper.

„Do you currently...have a partner?"

I was patiently waiting for his answer just to receive a suppressed laugh from him.

„No, I do not.Too be specific, I've never been in a relationship."

He looked out of the window, his hand still covering his mouth.

I could hear him mumbling „How embarrassing."

„It's not embarrassing.I've also never been in a relationship,probably because I was too busy with figure skating.
I don't regret anything though."

He looked at me ,surprised.

„I've never thought that someone as beautiful as you has never been in a relationship."

red.

„O-oh I'm not that p-pretty.."

„You definitely are."

He noticed me blushing and started to laugh again.
Then he gently took my hand.

„Thank you for this.I'd like to meet up with you again, but not for an interview ,if you mind?I want to get to know you better."

His actions and words were unexpected and an answer struggled to leave my mouth.
I looked at my watch.

Our agreed time has already reached its limit.

„I'd also love to see you in privat!"

He smiled happily.

„Good to know.Would you mind giving me your phone number so that I can text you?"

„No ,I don't."

He gave me his phone and I typed my number in it.
Then he packed all of his things together and we both stood up from our seats and left the café.
Tom was already waiting outside.

„I'll text you later then, have nice day."

He hugged me and then disappeared into his company's building again.
I opened the car door and sat down.

„I hope you know that your whole face is red."

Shit.

„And that hug, I saw that too."

He started to drive.

„Don't tell anyone yet, please ,but I think I've gotten myself into something."

„What do you mean by that?"

„I think I fell in love for the first time in my life."

He looked at me with confused eyes but quickly focused back on the round.
I've never thought that something like this would ever happen to me.
Then someone had messaged me again.

-unknown number-

Hey Y/N ,it's me Jay.I'm already texting you now because I still have time.
Are you free tomorrow noon?

Is this how fast love goes?