15.

It's D-Day.

Right now it is 6:45 and I'm in my bathroom, getting ready to meet Jay before heading to the arena.
I intentionally chose this time span because I don't really want to see him and also don't have the time for it.

I'll just listen and then leave ,right?
While I was finishing my skincare I already heard a knock and went to open the door.

„Uhm hey."

„Hello, love."

There he was standing, with a single rose in his hand and impatiently knocking his foot on the ground.

„Save that for another girl.You wanted to explain?"

I crossed my arms and lead against the doorframe just to see him sigh at my dull behavior.

„You know I love you.Do you just believe the media before listening to my point of view?"

„There was a picture showing me everything I had to know."

He came closer ,cupping my face with his empty hand.
As I tried to shake it of his grip tightened.

„How can you not consider it being it a fake?"

It is actually true.

It could also just be edited to ruin his image but is that really the truth?
Or is he forcing me to accept another possible option?
Just to keep me to himself.

I'm unsure.

„How would I know?"

„Exactly.You know I only love you and I want you to keep that in your mind, understood?"

Then he kissed me.

After some seconds I also kissed him back.

How can I be sure of what is right and wrong?

I could feel him smirk in between and then slowly backing away again.

„Good and don't forget that."

He looked at his phone.

„I need to go to work again.Take the rose and I'll text you later, love."

He waved at me and mouthed a goodbye before heading to the staircase.
Is that who I have become?

I just closed the door and looked at my phone just to see that Coach Mai had already called.

Fuck.

I quickly took my things and rushed down to meet her and Tom in the car ,just waiting for me.
As I got in I already got greeted with Coach Mai's rant on how I can take so long to get ready.

„The competition is around noon ,we still have plenty of time so why stressing?"

„We need to go through the routine and how you are able to skate with your elbow so don't complain!Tom start driving."

He immediately did as he was told and after almost an hour we've arrived at the arena and tried to get away from the paparazzi as fast as possible.
After what felt like eternity we've arrived at the cabins were Tom fell straight on the couch while still panting.

„How can....these people be so desperate...I hate the media."

I could hear Coach Mai chuckle a bit.

I just ignored them both and went straight to get ready to get on ice.
And there we are.

The rows are still empty and the main lights are on while just managers are striving around this part of the building.
I placed my foot on the ice ,feeling the easiness of my movements and start going some rounds while practicing the main elements of my routine.

When I finished I went to rest for a bit and also saw Coach Mai at the barricade watching me.
As I reached her ,she gave me my water bottle.

„How is it?Does it hurt?"

„Not really.It just stinks sometimes but no pain I can't tolerate."

I bend my elbow feeling almost no pain anymore.

„Later Jimin will also arrive to watch the performance and the stylists are already preparing the outfit.You'll have to come out in 5 to get ready ,starting at your make up.
I hope everything will go well."

I nodded and felt the tired tone in her voice.

„You should also rest for a bit.Stress isn't good while aging."

„What are you trying to say!Better move your ass back to the cabin!"

I just laughed while feeling her hit my head lightly.

„I'm just joking.I'm already coming."