My sleep didn't last very long though, which had lead me to arrive at the cabin at around 6 a.m.
I got in my skates and then made my way to the ice rink.
I've missed being here..

relieving everything...

I did a few rounds and then started with some basic movements to warm up a bit.
Then I tried to do my routine on ice which lead me to fall after the triple axel.
I did it a few more time but still didn't get it right and was now lying on the ice, feeling my hair and clothes slowly getting wet.
How frustrating.

I've stayed like this for a little longer and then got up again, keeping on trying to land this move.
I felt like going crazy.
As I tried it again I landed but my ankle twisted meaning that after I've successfully landed ,straight falling back on the ground while holding my ankle in pain.
„Shit!"

I quietly hissed due to my low pain tolerance.
Then I tried to get up again but failed and right in that moment, Jimin came through the door.
As he saw me his eyes had widened and he came running to me.
He almost fell because he didn't wear any skates.

„Are you okay?!What happened?!"

„The triple axel had happened and left with an twisted ankle."

„That's not good.Hold still."

I did as he said and then he picked me up ,slowly trying to get us off of the ice.

„Be careful not to fall too.We don't need a second person to be injured."

„I will."

As we successfully got out of the ice rink ,he sat me down on a chair taking my skates off.

„Wait I'll call Coach Mai."

Then he ran away and shortly after arrived again with a worried Coach Mai.

„Take your sock off, I'll take a look first."

When I got out of my sock it was only an blueish-red ankle to be revealed ,which wasn't able to move.
„That does not look good at all.Can you carry her to my car?"

Jimin nodded from her request and then picked me up again.
It was quiet embarrassing to be carried around through the company but it didn't last too long.
After arrived at Coach Mai's car, he sat me down in the backseat and pulled the seat belt over me.
During that our faces were just inches away from touching which made him and me go red.
As he finished he also got in and Coach Mai started to drive to the nearest hospital.

15 minutes later Jimin was carrying me again ,with Her following, through the entrance of the building.
Then we got greeted by an slightly old nurse.

„How can I help you?"

„She has probably twisted her ankle while figure skating and now isn't able to move it."

„Oh ,then follow me young boy.The lady in the back, please fill out the form for the girl first at the desk.Then I'll also get you."

He followed the nurse with me in his arms.
We stopped at a room and she let us in, making him lay me down on the hospital bed.

„The doctor will come soon ,so please wait."

And with that she left.