Currently, I'm walking to the company building with all my things and as I arrived I ,first went to the cabin to leave my skates and other things ,except for my phone ,etc. there, second left to the meeting room only to be the first to arrive.

I sat down at my usual spot and waited for the others to come.
After some minutes had passed Tom also walked in with an clipboard.

„You're early.How unusual."

„I can see that.Is Coach Mai intercepting him from the entrance?"

„Probably, I don't know.Haven't seen her yet."

We waited another 10 minutes and then the door opened with Coach Mai and a person with a face mask and hat ,appearing.
Tom and me immediately stood up to greet them properly.
After we all have sat down again, he took off his coverage which revealed his perfect visuals.

„I looking forward to working with all of you."

It wasn't that tiring of a talk but still a long one.
He came up with lots of ideas and Coach Mai came with the suggestion to use the song [Outro: Wings] by BTS.
You can see how considerable she is.

We all agreed to that and then already ended the meeting.
It was more like Tom and me leaving for the interview and both of them discussing a fitting routine.

„Don't you influence your own routine ,Y/N?"

I looked back at him.

„I never have anything to complain about.I'm trusting both of your decisions since both of you are more talented than me and have been longer active in this field-"

„Y/N we need to go now, or we'll be late again."

„Okay, see you later and sorry for going already."

Then we quickly went out of the company and Tom started to drive us to the radio show were I'll be appearing.
He parked next to the building and both of us got out and walked in to the registration desk.

„You Are here why?"

„I have an interview on the radio show <Kiss The Radio> and he's my manager."

He looked both of us straight into our soul.

„Name?"

„Y/N Y/L/N."

„Take the elevator to the 5th floor and walk to the last door of the hallway."

We did as he said and got kindly greeted by the host's manager at the door.

„Thank you for coming!Mr Young K is still getting ready so you can already take a seat there at the table.And you can go to the backstage waiting room, there's also a wending machine."

We both thanked her and then separated our ways.
While I was waiting I visually checked out the room but not after even 5 minutes he already came in.
I stood up and we both bowed to each other.
Afterwards we both sat down.

„Please feel as comfortable as you want.We'll start filming in just a minute."

Then I heard a director counting down.

3, 2, 1-

Hello everyone!Thanks for turning in this new episode of<Kiss the Radio> with me ,Young K as The host.Today's a really special guest since she's the first professional figure to appear on this show.Let me welcome ,Y/N Y/L/N!"

The whole episode lasted for about an hour and right after it had ended ,we already needed to leave to get to the next appointment in the fitness room.
Once in a while ,Coach Mai forces me to go to a flying pilates session to train my muscles and flexibility.
I got changed and then left to see my trainer already waiting for me.

„Hi Y/n!Long time no see."

„Yes, I've been really busy lately."

„Wanna start now?"

„Sure."

It wasn't anything special ,that's why it had passed this quickly even though it were 2 hours.
As I was already swimming in my sweat, Coach Mai came in taking me with her to the cabin.

„Tomorrow you'll start with your new routine.Me and Jimin will be teaching you personally to fix mistakes right away ,okay?"

„Yes, understood."

„Then take the paper with you already that you can start practicing the elements dry.You're free for the rest of the day.
I would recommend showering first."

„That was rude,you know."

„I do know."

After that she left the room while holding herself back from laughing.
tsk.

Now I've brought my skates for nothing.

I packed all my things together and then left to get home.The first thing I did was really showering.
Then I changed into some pair of leggings and a shirt and then practiced the prepared elements.
Just from them you could already noticed that they've raised the level of hardness.

It took my 30 minutes to finish and since it was just 15 p.m. I've decided to go out for a 30-minutes jog and afterwards to go grocery shopping because I didn't need too many things.

When I got back from all of this I've started cooking myself an early dinner for today.
I didn't finish everything though because I knew that I would be hungry later again.
I packed it in a box and put it into the fridge.

Then I've spend the rest of the day watching some random TV show which wasn't that interesting.
I've switched through the channels I saw an live performance from [Butter] by BTS at the Late Night Show with Stephen Colbert.

How can he have time for all of this?

His charismatic aura and impressive vocals have hypnotized me into watching the performance till the end.
I asking myself if I'm also like that on ice.
Probably not.

After watching the performance till the end I finished the rest of my food and then went to sleep.