[33] ShouAka [Finished]

•no offense but I genuinely only made this ShouAka cause of keya🚶

•not proof read so ignore how many times I spell Daishou's name wrong

Daishou smiles as Akashi face grows red.

“Daishou, please... N-no more.” The bottom begs quietly.

“Nu-uh, don't start.” He presses his foot against against Akaashi's crotch from under the table, causing him to squirm. “It hasn't even been 20 minutes yet, Kaashi.” Daishou laughs as his boyfriend shruggles to hold in his moans.

“The...waiter..” Akaashi manages, causing Daishou to turn off the vibrations and take his foot away.

“Chin up, baby.” He says just as the waiter comes to their table.

“Hello, my name's Enno, and I'll be your waiter for this evening. What can I get started for you guys today?”

Daishou speaks first. “Can I get a Strawberry Margarita, please? Ash, tell them what you want.”

“A sprite please.”

“Alright. Anything else?” The waiter asks.

Daishou shakes his head. “No, thank you.”

“Okay then. I'll have your drinks soon.” He gives a warm smile than walks off.

Daishou waits until he's out of sight then turns the dail up 4 times.

Akaashi drops his head onto his arm and grabs his shirt. “Sugu, please—please, its too much...”

“Its only on the fourth setting, darling.”

Its-it's too high..I can't—”

“If this is high, then how'd you react if I turned it up to 6? Or maybe 8?”

Akaashi shakes his head in protest but let's out a cry when the vibrations get stronger. A lot stronger.

He let's out a high pitched whine, “Mmmf! Fuck-...”

“Not too loud, love.” Daishou teases, fake sympathy coating his voice.

The ravenette bites down on his arm to stifle his moans. His other hand is twisted into his shirt so tightly that it's causing the shirt to wrinkle.

“It looks like the waiter's coming back.” Daishou mutters, pearing his head out the booth. He glances at his red face boyfriend. “Want me to turn it down?”

Akaashi quickly nods.

“Then beg me.” Akaashi's eyes meet his when he looks up.

“5.” He turns the dail up by one.

“Please—hahh-”

4.” He turns it up by two. “Please what, Keiji?”

Pleaseturnitdown,sirpleaseicantholdit!”

A smile plasters across Daishou's face. “Hold what, baby?” Despite Akaashi doing what he asked, Daishou still turns up the dail. By three.

Akaashi head falls onto his arm again as he groans. His breathing gets heavy. His vision starts to blur—he's shaking as he spills over.

“Good thing I put a condom on you before we left.” Daishou laughs and turns off the vibrator. “You did good, baby.” He says softly as the waiter comes to their table with the drinks.

“Sorry for the wait!” He places the Margarita in front of Daishou and the sprite in from of Akaashi.

“Its no problem.” Daishou smiles. “Could we also get an orange juice, please?”