Chapter 9

We go back to Mahogany's. Hayes knocks on the door.

"HOLY SHIT ALENA," Mahogany says.

"Really Mahogany," Hayes says.

"Is it bad," I say touching my face, I look down at my hands to see blood.

"I-I but...they," I say not knowing what to say.

I look down to my legs and see scratches and bruises. Tears begin to run down my face. Hayes raps me in his arms and walks me inside.

"Come sit down," Mahogany says.

I sit at the bar as she wets a rag and gets some band aids and peroxide. She cleans up my cutes and raps the bigger ones in gauss.

"Thanks," I say.

"Yea no problem," she says.

I walk to the bathroom I look at myself in the mirror. Bandages all over me. My face all bruised up from Luke.... I slide down the wall and put my face in my hands.

"Alena, you okay," Hayes asks.

"I'm fine," I say.

"Open the door, please," Hayes says.

I open the door as he pushes through. He raps his arms around me.

"It's okay, It's over no one will hurt you again," Hayes says rubbing my back.

"Thanks Hayes," I say whipping my eyes.

"Yea no problem," he says.

"I'm going to lay down," I say.

"You want me to come," Hayes asks. I nod and Hayes follows me to the guest room. We lay down and Hayes raps his arms around my waist.

~Next Morning~

I wake up with Hayes's arms still around me. I turn towards him as his eyes flicker open.

"Morning," I say.

"Morning," he says and runs his hands through his hair.

"What's going in today," I ask.

"We can go to the beach," Hayes says.

"Sounds fun," I say.

"Alright well get ready, and pack a few pairs of clothes," he says and gets out of bed.

I slip on my swimsuit and put some shorts and shirt over it. I grab my phone and mess around with it.

"What you doing," Mahogany asks walking in.

"Figuring this out," I say.

"You want be to get you some apps," she asks.

"Sure."

She downloads twitter, vine, Instagram, YouTube, snapchat, YOUNOW and a few games. She downloads Shawn's music and some of her covers, which are great.

"I'll make you accounts on all of these," she says and types away.

"Aright your done, all your passwords are in your notes," she says handing me my phone.

"Thanks," I say.

"No problem," she says.

I click on Instagram. I see that Mahogany already followed all the guys and everyone. She did the same on twitter and snapchat. I watch all the guys stories.

"We're ready," Hayes says.

"Okay," I say and grab my bag and phone.

"Wait, Hayes take our picture," Mahogany says.

I stand beside Mahogany and smile. Then we to a silly one with Mahogany pointing up and me doing the dafuq face.

"I'll send them to you," she says.

"Sounds good," I say.

We get in Mahogany's car and head to the beach. We pull up at a private beach area with a nice little house on it. I get out and grab my bag and towel. Another car pulls up. Gabby, Casey, Taylor, Shawn, Nash, Aaron, Daniel, Matt, Luke and Cam get out.

"Hey guys let's have a nice break in TayTay's beach house," Taylor says.

We walk to the house and get settled in.

"LETS GO TO THE BEACH!" Taylor yells through the house.

"Okay let's go," Mahogany says.

We walk out to the beach. I lay my towel out and sit on it. I take my shirt and shorts off and put them in my bag.

"Babe," Hayes says laying on top of me.

Did he just call me babe?

The beach outfit is above and this starts off 20 days of updates. I hope you are liking this book you guys are the best..... Lots to come in this book. 💞👌