Chapter 13

~Alena's POV~
"Can't wait to see you in it," he says smirking at me.

"Of course you do," I say and shake my head.

{Time Skip}

We get back to the beach house.

"Eww it smells like fish in here," I say as soon as I walk in.

"Yea that's what we're eating," Cam says.

"Okay well get that smell out it's awful," I say and walk to my room with Hayes following.

"Can I see the outfit," he asks.

"Nope it's a surprise," I say and synch the bag of clothes in the closet.

"Fine," he says and sticks his bag on top of a shelf so I couldn't reach it.

"Rude."

"It's a surprise."

I laugh and plop down on the bed.

"I'm going to change," I say and walk into the bathroom changing into some comfortable night clothes.

"Alright, I'm going to sleep," I say and lay down as Hayes lays down and raps his arms around me.

~Next Morning~

My eyes flicker open.

"SURPRISE," is screamed through the room with me having a little seizure.

"Holy shit," I breathe out holding my chest.

"Happy Birthday Birthday buddy," Matt says jumping in the bed with me.

Gabby walks in with a big plate of food with Cam following with another.

"Here's breakfast you two don't come down until 6," Gabby says and Hayes comes and kisses my cheek and they all walk out.

"What are we going to do for 7 hours," Matt says eating his pancakes.

"I don't know," I say and start eating.

I get finished and put my tray on the dresser. I get out my laptop and get on Netflix.

"Sorry about calling you a bitch and everything with your sister," he says.

"Yea it's fine," I say and sit on the bed beside him.

"Whet you wanna watch," I ask.

"Mean Girls, duh."

I laugh "what about American Horror Story, and Supernatural maybe," I say.

"That sounds better," he says.

I click on American horror story and picking up my stash of candy out of my bag.

{5 Hours Later}

"I'm going to jump in the shower," I say and stand up.

I take a shower and change I to a regular outfit. I start curling my hair.

"Shit holy, ahh," I say say throw the wand to the ground.

"You okay," Matt yells.

"Just burnt my finger in fine."

I pick it back up and finish my hair. I do my makeup and walk out. I get my outfit out my closet. I walk to the bathroom and change. I walk out and slip on my shoes. I look at the time and see it's already 5:30.

"Holy shit Alena, Hayes is going to shit himself," Matt says.

"Thanks," I say blushing.

Matt walks to the bathroom and gets ready.

He gets done and we're both just sitting in bed on our phones.

I get up and put my laptop up and go to the closet and wrap Matt's present. I sit it on my dresser and lean on it as someone walks in.

"Hey guys you can come...Holy shit Alena," Hayes says standing back looking at me.

"Your staring," Matt says.

"Shit the hell up," Hayes says and looks at him.

"So I look okay," I ask smiling.

"Perfect as always," Hayes says.

Hey guys outfits above and how's #20daysofupdates going. I have a new book idea 😏. But I'm finishing this book up for the rest of the 20 days but I'll keep you updated on the other one. You guys are amazing 💕 🙌👌