Chapter 2: Blitzkrieg!

It's been at least two days since they had all been welcome to UA, in fact, none of them were expelled, as Aizawa had set up a "Logical ruse" to get them to try their hardest, much to the relief of the students.

Currently, it was lunch at the prestigious Hero school, and right now, the five friends were enjoying lunch, Izuku especially, as he was stuffing his face full of food in rapid succession.

"We got Heroics class next, what do you think we'll be doing?" Jirou asked her friends

Izuku swallowed his food before looking at Jirou, "I hope we get to fight! I've seen what the other could do during the Quirk apprehension test and I wanna see how good they are in a fight!" He said before continuing to eat.

"Of course, you wanna fight!" Mineta said,

"What does that mean!?" Izuku asked

"It means that you always focus on fighting! All you ever wanna do is fight Midoriya!" Mineta cried

"That's not exactly true," Momo said "Izuku has shown how smart he is, after all, he did well on the written exam and has been doing well in classes,"

Kaminari agreed, "Yeah, and Izuku isn't some battle-hungry maniac, the reason he liked to fight is that he wants to see where he's at and if he can get stronger, that way he can improve himself and do what he does best... keep others safe" Kaminari finished with a smile

The others smiled and agreed with Kaminari and Momo. They continued to eat and talk until the bell had rung so the five got up and cleared their table and trays and headed back to their classroom.

When they returned, Izuku and his friends were waiting alongside the rest of their class for All-Might to arrive.

Suddenly, the door was flung open, and All-Might burst through the classroom entrance in an enthusiastic manner, which was very much like him.

"I AM ENTERING THE CLASS LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All-Might announced

"Oh man, I can't believe All-Might is really teaching us!" Said a fellow classmate, Hanta Sero.

"He always tries to make an entrance, doesn't he?" Jirou said

"For this class, we'll be building up your hero foundations through various trials!" All-Might announced, "Starting with this! BATTLE TRIAL!" All-Might cried

The Students were a bit taken aback by this, but a few knew one person was no doubt extremely excited by this news.

"YES!" Izuku cried as he raised both arms in the air

All might then moved to the side of the class and parts of the walls began to come out, "And to go with your first battle! We have prepared the gear we had you send in requests for to match your Quirks!" All-Might announced

Everyone cheered at the news, finally being able to test out their powers and show off their costumes. Each of the students began to leave for the changing rooms. When the students reached the locker rooms, they began to change into their costumes and Izuku opened up and looked inside the case that held his hero costume and looked over his costume.

His costume wasn't anything flashy but it also wasn't dull, in fact, it was very close to the Gi he had at home. It consisted of a weighted blue short-sleeved undershirt underneath an orange tank top with matching baggy pants, a blue obi tied in a knot over the waist, and a pair of blue weighted wristbands, and finally, he wore a pair of weighted dark blue boots with a yellow border.

"Hey, We gotta hurry everyone!" Iida told them

Izuku looked at Iida and then back at his costume with a smile and began to change into it. He quickly finished getting dressed into his hero costume, and after a few minutes, the rest of the boys finished changing into their costumes and they began making their way out and toward Ground Beta.