Chapter 6: Selfishness

Lord has it been a while since I wrote for this story!

I am sorry that I haven't written for this and my other stories for a while. I caught got up in another of my stories due to it being more emotional and character-driven than most of my other stories. (If your a fan of RWBY as well go check it out, it's called "Sunshine")

But anyway! Lets get onto the moment you've all been waiting for!

Welcome back to My Z Academia!

XXX

XXX

XXX

Currently, all the students of UA are on a two-week break in order to train for the Sports festival, where they would be able to show off their skills to other heroes and be recruited/train under them for a whole week. However, at Ground Omega, the three Sadala Saiyans were with Izuku and his friends, ready to prepare them for the Sports festival.

Cabba looked at the teens with a smile, and he crossed his arms. "So, Are you all ready?" Cabba asked them.

Izuku chuckled, smiled, and nodded, "You bet!" he said.

Cabba did a quick nod, "Good because you all will be learning more about what you are able to do with Ki energy," Cabba said "As well as seeing other forms of Super Saiyan,"

Hearing that last line, the students were stunned that there was more than one form of Super Saiyan, interesting Momo, who had taken an interest in the Alien race.

"There are other forms of Super Saiyan?" Izuku and Momo asked simultaneously

Caulifla nodded, "You bet your ass there are! There's Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan god, Super Saiyan Blue, and if you train hard enough you could achieve Super Saiyan Blue Evolution," Caulifla told them, "However some of these forms, such as Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan god, Super Saiyan Blue, and Blue Evolution are impossible to achieve for you at the moment," Caulifla finished

Momo looked to the Female Saiyan, "Why?" Momo asked

"Super Saiyan 3 drains too much Stamina as well as Ki due to the power output of the transformation," Caulifla said, "And you need God Ki to use Super Saiyan god, Super Saiyan Blue, and Blue Evolution,"

"God Ki!?" Mineta cried, "how do you get that!?"

"Well, for us Saiyans, there are two ways," Cabba chimed in, "One is intensive specialized training with an Angel, which is how we got it, however, we've also heard that it's possible to get God Ki through a ritual that requires six righteous Saiyans to hold hands in a circle and transfer their ki into the Saiyan who is becoming the Saiyan God,"

"That's so cool!" Kaminari said, "Can a human get God Ki?" Kaminari asked

Cabba shrugged, "It's possible, but as I said, the training to achieve it is intense," Cabba replied.

"Yeah, it took us around 6 months to get the hang of it," Caulifla commented.

Momo pointed at all three Saiyans, "Are all of you able to transform into those forms?" Momo asked them.

"Well, Kale is the only one of us who can't transform into other forms, she's known as the Legendary Super Saiyan, her Super Saiyan form isn't gold but light green, and her power is actually way bigger than the forms we're able to achieve," Cabba informed them, "And it's only a form she can access,"

They were in shock, hearing that Kale's own Super Saiyan form was much more potent than every other form, which made some of them hope they didn't have to fight her.