CHAPTER - 32

AUTHOR'S POV

Today Adhira took a day off, she was home alone.

All the men in the house were in the office, Her bhabhi work, Shravya college, and Siddharth's mom were out regarding some NGO.

She spent the day rearranging her clothes and stuff.

While she was doing that she found a pair of ghungroo, and automatically a smile made its way to her face.

It had been a while since she had danced.

She left what she was doing in the middle and went to the main hall.

Since no one was there at home, she thought she could dance for a while.

She played music.

The tune of the music sent Adhira into her own world.

Siddharth entered the house. He wrapped his work soon as he knew Adhira was alone at home and wanted to spend some time with her.

As he entered the house he was stopped by the melodious sound of music and the ghungroo.

He followed the sound.

And there she was, His Adhira.

He watched her as she gracefully did every single step.

She looked no less than a goddess in front of his

Her beautiful white dress.

Her long open hair.

Her face showed immense pleasure.

The sweat beads glistened on her face.

The way she moved her hands and how she enjoyed the sound of her ghungroo every time she tapped her feet.

She was an ethereal beauty.

And She was his.

Adhira seemed to be in her own world.

When the song ended she stopped,

their eyes met

and he knew at that moment.

He was in love.

He was in love with the angel before him.

An angel who was born only once.

The angel who was named Adhira.

She was everything a man could ask for.

At that moment he knew what he wanted.

He wanted to be by her side no matter what happens.

The sound of the ghungroo snapped him out of his trance.

He saw adhira picking up her phone and leaving the room.

He held her hand making her gasp.

And he just stared at her.

Her face glowed with sweat like she just lived one of the happiest moments of her life.

Her eyes showed curiosity of why he stopped her.

Her cheeks were even brighter than a tomato.

And those raspberries lips.

He looked her right in the eyes.

She raised her eyebrows at him as an indication of questioning.

He just shook his head with a goofy smile on his face and left from there leaving a confused Adhira all by herself.

She stood there for a couple of minutes before Shravya came and pulled her out of her thoughts.

"Hi! I'm Shravya" Shravya says 

Adhira looks at Shravya weirdly.

"Wo aap apne duniye mein khoyi hui this toh I thought aap asli duniya bhul gayi hongi"She explains herself

(You were in your own world so I thought you would have forgotten the real world)

"Chat hatt pagli" Adhira says and shoos her away.

Then she goes to her room and does not find Siddharth.

She then looks at her room and then decided that she'll complete the rest of the work after she'll come back home after meeting her friends.

It had been a long time since they had met.

They do meet at work but never had time for themselves.

She got ready and left home but not before making coffee for Siddharth and sending it to him through shravya.

She bribed her by telling her that she would come along next time when she'll go shopping.

All three met in their regular coffee shop.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry I know I'm late so what's going on?"Shreya says as she comes and takes her seat hurriedly.

Adhira and Ritika shake their heads.

"So How was your honeymoon my darling?"She asks Ritika teasingly

Ritika just stared at shreya.

"Thike,nahi batana hai toh chodo.Why am I even friends with you boring people"She sighs dramatically

(Leave it if you don't want to tell....)

"How about you answer my question Koi hai kya?"Ritika asks 

(......Is someone there in your life?)

"Just because you both are married you don't get to ask everything. And for god's sake yaar Marriage is damn boring" Shreya says like getting married was a crime.

"Tu kuch bolegi bhi ya nahi?"Ritika asks Adhira as she notices how silent adhira was.

(Are you going to speak something or not?)

Adhira braces herself as she knew once she opens her mouth about this topic there were hundreds of questions going to be thrown at her.

"So I have something to tell you, So listen first," She says

Ritika and Shreya nod listening to her so attentively.

"I have someth........"As she ends Ritika and Shreya look at her so murderously and the next minute she was questioned like a prisoner.

At the end of the day, all three besties enjoyed together after a long time.