CHAPTER - 35

AUTHOR'S POV

Adhira and Shravya walked through the streets of the market.

Shravya wanted to go to a mall but Adhira bought her here instead.

Shravya was very excited to see things differently.

By the end of their shopping, she said "This place has everything. They're even better than what we buy in the mall"

Adhira couldn't help but chuckle at her statement

As they were making their way through the crowd toward their car.

She felt someone pull her inside an isolated street.

Shravya was quick to realize and was going to hit the man with the wooden stick but then she was made to inhale something that made her faint.

They did the same thing with Adhira.

°•○●○•°

Adhira woke up in unfamiliar surroundings. Shravya was sitting beside her silently crying. Their hands were tied in the back.

She saw a lot of girls there. All their hands were tied too.

Before she could ask anything the door of the room opened with a bang.

It made all the girls in the room flinch

"Ah! The princess is awake" A bulky man said.

"I have someone for you, "He said and then pulled her away from everyone into another room qnd made her sit on the chair forcefully, tied her hand to the chair, and left.

Adhira was confused with all the things happening. First those girls, now this man.

The door of this room opened again and this time entered a woman.

What shocked her more was that it was none other than Anaya.

"Hello, Cousin"Ananya waved at her as she came and sat in front of Adhira.

"Look how sad your condition is, If only you had listened to me and given me my Siddharth. I wouldn't have the need to do it the hard way" She says

"Now not just you but even poor Shravya has to go through the consequences."She continues.

"Five days, Only five days, and then all of you will be sold to oldies who would love to have the taste of you. Yes, darling, you and Shravya both are going with those girls. All I have to do is continuous drama and then make Siddharth melt and then Hre's mine again" She says and laughs evilly.

"Oh wait I have to show you this. Look at the poor dead soul. He used to have a crush on you. All he thought was he could trust me. He's dead now. But I couldn't trust you because you will never fall in love with him. So now when old men force themselves upon you, then I can enjoy my sweet life with Siddharth without worries of you entering our lives again" Ananya says holding Adhira's jaws tightly showing her the picture of dead hair.

"You are crazy, You-"Ananya cut her off by calling the bulky man again.

He dragged Adhira all the way back to the room where the girls were kept, holding a knife to her neck.

"Men are going to love fresh meat like you, "He said and pushed her into the room harshly and left from there locking the door.

Adhira looked around.

The girls were sobbing.

Few of them sat lifeless accepting their fate. Their faces were void of emotions.

She looked around the room.

All the girls were locked between four walls of death.

That was inching close day by day.

Adhira realized that if she doesn't do anything, there was no going back.