Chapter 4

Vi and I decided to spend a few hours in the guest house before making our way to Grayson's residence. We would soon set out to meet with her in the dead of night. We couldn't risk being seen and we had become pretty good at that mission in recent weeks. Vi made sneaking around particularly exhilarating.

"Hey sleepy head it's time to head out." I called to the adorably soft face next to mine. Vi snorted away wiping just a hint of drool off the corner of her mouth.

"Oh sorry, how long was I out?"

"Hmm, just an hour."

"Did you sleep at all?"

"No, I just worked and admired you."

"Hmm, what were you working on Beautiful?"

"Deciding what we can do to bring Silco in quietly..."

"That's going to be difficult."

"I know, but if we can sneak him out we stand a shot of springing a trap for Sevika."

"Mmmm I love how your mind works." Vi leaned in planting a soft kiss on my hand leaving a trail of small kisses until she reached my lips. She was always so warm and comforting. I could really get used to seeing her every morning.

"We should get going. Can you make the bed while I get us some coffee?"

"Mmm. 10 more minutes?" Vi reached for my middle then began tickling me pinning me to the bed leaving kisses down across my collarbone to my...

"No! Oh gods stop, stop. This is so not fair. Why aren't you ticklish?"... I cried out. I was desperate for air.

"That'd make it too easy..." Her kisses and hair made their way to my navel daring to continue their path down.

"Darling, we can't. Not this morning. We really should hurry."  She released her right grip and raised her brows.

"Later then?"

"Hmm, ok later."

"Ok I'm up. Come on, let's get rolling Babe. Move that ass!" I snarled then snapped up making my way to the kitchen. But not before she caught up to me and promptly grabbed my arse.

"Ahhh! You're an idiot!" My smile widened as I slapped her hand away.

"Yup and I'm all yours."

Grayson's was a good 20 minute walk darting in the alleyways and out of the streetlights. I had dressed down and took Vi's advice to wear a hood to obscure my face further. I thought back to the nights and mornings we'd spent together. Although our families knew about us and our friends suspected, It was still not a topic I had explicitly told anyone about. Out here it felt like we were free and no one needed to know anything. I mean this relationship was for our own enjoyment and no one else's opinions mattered. But I did really want to share our love openly. I wanted the whole world to know who my heart belonged to.

We came to Grayson's back door before I could make my mind up about anything.

"Ladies." Her voice rasped out quietly yet the tone was nearly yelling.. "Come in quickly!" she commanded in a whisper. The door shut silently behind us.

"Grayson, we are sure we were not followed. What's going on?" I whispered back.

"Come with me." Was her only response, motioning us to be silent.  No lights were on in the house. She led us down the dark hallway to a secret room who's door was out of sight behind her library cabinet. There were no windows, the smell was dank and only a single couch sat near a gun cabinet filled with a few long rifles and 4 war era pistols. She closed the door behind us quietly and lit a single candle on a small desk.