• Chapter 2 •

-
recap
He looks at me, and it almost looks like he is slightly blushing. Then he says "Found you, But really you should check behind the door love." I blush at the fact he called me his love. "w-what? Where were you?" I ask as I stuttered. "Your kinda dumb babe. I basically just told you I was behind the door." He says. "hey! I'm not dumb." Then I begin to say stupidly. "Are you going to kill me?" I asked a little bit scared. "Nah I'm too interested into you." He says. I begin to think about what he means by "Interested" .
- end of recap-

Then it hits me he means he likes me. And he doesn't want me dead. Obviously not dead.

"your pretty cute tho" I say just to confirm my idea. It seemed he blushed under his mask. "You too babe". I slightly blush. Almost realizing that I'm kinda falling for him.

He chuckles. I blush even more.
" You look like a tomato. But I haven't even said anything." He says.
"i-" he kisses me. I close my eyes.

Slightly he begins to pick me up. And brings me to my bed. I slightly cuddle his shoulder. He looks as if he was okay with it and loved me.

He gently lays me on my bed, and asks "Do you have any sweat pants or sum crap?". It takes me a minute to realize my roommates a boy and he has sweat pants. I gently say "yup just go to the other room across the hallway from my room. My roommate has sweat pants that should fit you."

He goes and gets changed and comes back to lay with me. I ask him "Do you sleep with your mask on?". I keep looking at him. " no- I don't". He chuckles. I slightly blush. "You have a cute chuckle" I tell him.

"Thanks.. hold on." He says. He leaves the room and comes back with his mask off. God he's hot I think to myself.

He cuddles me and I fall asleep