• Chapter 4 •

- Recap

I gasp at its cuteness. Then I turn around to see that Billy looked jealous. I run up to him with the kitten  still in hand. And kiss him. And ask him "can we get her?". He looks at the cat then back at me. Then says " fine." I smile at him and we both go up to the cashier and I ask "how much is the kitten?". The cashier looked terrified to see Billy. " She asked you a God damn question idiot." He says.
"O-on the house!" The cashier then runs to the door to open for us.

end of recap

When we walk out Billy smiled at how bad he scared that guy. I just said "is this it?". Then he says " No. Come!". I follow him.

We make our way to a beautiful lake. I have him the kitten and ran over to the dock and looked at the water. It almost looked like he water was shining. Then I see above me in the water reflection, just Billy and the kitten gone. I ask him "wheres the kitten?". He then laughed and said " it's over there in a cage love". I begin to be embarrassed. Because of me being so stupid.

He gives me  a swimsuit:

This is cute I thought to myself

This is cute I thought to myself. He then says "put it on :)". He turns around and I just go behind a tree and put my outfit on a branch and begin to put the bathing suit. I'm surprised it fit me perfect.