• Chapter 16 •

I see someone come up behind the intruder and seemed like they stabbed them because they then fell down. "babe? It's me." Billy says. I say quietly  "baby?".

I get my phone out, and text Billy and ask if he's home. He texts back and says yes. I am lol. " Good job babe. You now know it's me." He says. I get out and hug him with tears running down   my face. "woah, babe it's okay." He says.

Lilly comes up behind him saying "What happened?". Then she notices the state I'm in. "Oh.. It's okay big sissy! Your okay!" She says. Then the kittens run up behind her feet. Sienna stopping between Billy's feet. Lookie stopping between Lilly's feet. And crumbs coming to me.

I just don't stop crying, the shock of someone trying to kill me or just being in my house. I look around my room. Then Billy announced "I wasn't at the store, I was at the realtor looking at houses so yea I bought one!". Lilly clapped for us.

I looked at her then Billy. " what? You did what?" I say. He looked at me with the biggest smile ever and and says "I bought us a new home. Babe (˘³˘)".

I start to cry and I smile. "Y-you b-bought us a home?" I stuttered. He looks at me and sees me crying and smiles. I look at Lilly shes smiles and nods that Billy wasn't lying.

Sorry for the story only having 240 words. But  I started crying. Sorry guys! Love ya guys more chapters coming soon! -Ghostface simp