• Chapter 10 •

No ones POV:
when you looked over to your left you see your kitten dead. You begin to cry so badly. Then Billy looks over and he asks his family who killed the god damn cat.

Your POV:

"WHO KILLED MY GOD DAMN KITTEN?!" I scream. Billy looks surprised at me screaming. "I.. Did b*tch." Says Billy's mother.

I started to say "How about I kill you? So you know how it feels to know how it feels to lost something so precious too you." Billy starts to take my side.

"seriously mom? You come into her. I mean our house and kill our animal?" Says Billy. I begin to cry and almost slap Billy's mother. "what the hell. Mother you leave us then all of a sudden come back?! YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO KILL HER ANIMAL. YOUR HURTING YOUR OWN SONS GIRLFRIEND." screams Lilly. Lilly slaps her mother.

"you ungrateful brat. And my names nancy." Says nancy. I look at her with terror. "Mom. Nobody gives a living crap. Your going to buy Y/N a new kitten. Hell how about 3?" Says Billy.

I look at Billy and say "I would love that. But can't I kill her after?". He smiles at me and says " I think Lilly wants too. You can help her".

I look Nancy. She looks terrified. And she says "Sure ofc I will buy you 3 kittens." I look at her with a smirk on my face. "Good. Lilly go get dressed. Billy go get dressed". I tell them.

" yes ma'am." Billy and Lilly say.
They go to get dressed. I tell Nancy "You might be there mother but you sure the hell. Ain't acting like one." I say.

"Your right y/n" says someone behind me. I ask them " Who are you sir?".