• Chapter 13 •

Billy runs down stairs when he hears the gunshot. He looks kinda of proud of me. "Good job. You did great. You seemed like the type who would kill someone if they mess with your children." He says.

I laugh at that remark. "Oh, wait your mother had something to say she told me to tell her ex husband that she hates him and that she loves her children. But it didn't seem like it." I say.

He chuckles. "That's funny love u." He tells me. Lilly runs down, and says "Wow!! Good job!" She tells me.

Next person who runs down is their father. I look at him and he does a thumbs up at me. I look at him and say "thank you". I smile at him.

" Now let's go to the pet shop!!" I say with a big smile. Billy smiles at me with a big smile too. "Yea let's go guys! Oh yea Lilly you have to take of your mask.." He says. She looks at him. "Fine." She says.

My god she's beautiful I say in my brain

My god she's beautiful I say in my brain. "Your cute!" I say. She says nothing. And Billy laughs. "Let's go." He says.

*at the pet store*

"yay there's a still more! Everyone grab one!" I say. Lilly grabs one. And Billy grabs one and so on.

We walk out the shop because we know the same man is working. He looks happy we did just leave.

I look at Billy and say "thanks". He smiles at me and gives me a smooch.