Chapter 3 The What‽

Once they reached The Australian Prison the thing Nick predicted happened it was another airship this one was a Reaper class ship outfitted with cannons along the bottom and the sides and a lot larger than The Leviathan suddenly if fired all cannons at the prison causing a wide scale panic and breaking the force field keeping them in Nick jumped down spreading his wings and landing on one of the guard towers "how long until you get the force field back up" "15 minutes" "I'll keep them from escaping" at this point Nathan and Jason had already dropped down while Fushia kept the other ship occupied with cannon fire, Nathan had dual pistols hitting everyone in the knee while Jason was Running around the perimeter of the main area lighting it on fire creating a ring of fire so no one could escape Nick was grabbing people and knocking them out soon they saw the force field go back up Nick went over to the tower "any escapees" "luckily no, thanks to you and your crew" "who are those who came and fired on you" "they try this all the time normally they succeed but they didn't this time" Nick then got back up to The Leviathan were Fushia had crippled the other ships motors so they were dead in the air Nick flew over and ripped through it with his claws causing it to spiral down into the prison then they landed outside the prison and went in the official entrance where they were congratulated on helping and bringing in the people who kept attacking they were given proper compensation their ship was repaired and they were each given a large sum of money. Once they were back in the sky they pooled their money into one chip and uploaded it into the ship's computer that Nick had been working on. Soon they had caught one of the currents and rode it for the next couple of days they had caught a slow one.

Nick was in his room pulling at his hair staring at several maps each one showing something different. He was so stressed that shadow was leaking out of his back and was grabbing people and dragged Fushia to Nick then Nick looked up "how'd you get here" "didn't you just drag me" "did I?" She shrugged "can you help with these maps" "sure" "they all say Hiroshima,Japan and the airways to get there but it's showing a different place on each map" "oh this is easy if you fold the map like this" she folded it along several corners and sides "then line it up with the other two" she lined it up "Boom see easy as pie" all of the shadows around Nick were gone now and Nick was looking at a completed map of the entire Japanese Continent part of the Russian Aisan Plate "thanks Fushia" said Nick "No problem" Nick started to leave the room when she grabbed him "if you need help don't let your shadows force you to get help just ask" "I shouldn't need help I'm supposed to be the captain" "you not the only person on this ship" "I'm meant to have this legendary power but I can barely muster the strength to use it for more than an hour and sometimes even less sometimes I think Shadow chose the wrong person to wield it" "that's what training is for you train and you'll be able to use it to its maximum imagine if we just met the light user and he can't fully control it either" "that is highly unlikely unless they are also unworthy" "what did I just tell you all you need to do is train and you get better" "I guess you right" with that Nick went down to the training room and practiced on some of the things that were in the book soon he was able to create and manipulate 215 tendrils at once and he increased the speed of his bullets and even mastered a new one we're he shot out a large ball of shadow and it would follow the target until it hit them and then it would bind them in place Nick kept training until he heard a commotion from the top deck.

Nick Shadow Stepped to the top deck and saw everyone was locked in combat with someone else Nathan was fighting someone who had some variation of Acid magic and kept spitting it at him

Fushia was fighting two people each had a dagger she kept blocking and parrying it was all she could do to stay alive Jason was barely holding back two scorpion humans with a flaming mop Nick ran over and bound the two scorpion humans together then jumped and kicked both of the dagger wielders in the throat and looked over to see that Nathan was barley dodging anymore almost getting hit with the acid Nick was about to go and help when he heard a rumble and a voice behind him "hey Nick why don't you fight me" Nick turned around and saw what looked like a larger than normal giant holding a giant hammer "how do you know me" "you use shadow magic it's not like your trying to hide it" "fair enough" The Giant ran at Nick before Nick grabbed him and threw him off the ship "my ship ain't big enough for this" they landed on a small floating island where they each had room to truly shine

Nick bit his thumb "Advanced Shadow Magic Armor of the Fallen '' shadows gathered around Nick before turning into a more sleek and fast-looking version of his king of shadows form. Suddenly Nick started running around the giant before stabbing him with a katar type weapon that was attached to the armor suddenly the giant grabbed him and threw him on the ground before slamming his hammer down on him the giant slammed the hammer down several times before manipulating the ground to hold Nick in place as he kicked him knocking Nick unconscious and sending him flying seeing this Fushia shot a concentrated beam of flame at the giant it simply bounced off of him "don't you fools know who I am or where you are I am the Giant King Bartholomew and these are my skies'' with that he grabbed everyone else of the ship using earth magic and tossed them in different directions "And I claim this ship in the name of the Colossal Pirates GWA HA HA HA''.