Chapter 15 2 Years

Nathan was on a material run when he heard the Alarms that Harry had designed he looked towards the distance and saw a crack in the sky "9 Tails release Lightning Step"

Russia

Kayla had been training with her old friend Carley who was just a spirit that due to the manner of her death was sick in the abandoned Russian warehouse she died in

Australia

James was at the site of the crack when it opened and he was dumbfounded by the size of it; he grew to full size and tried to pull it closed by bending the space around it but to no avail.

April looked out her classroom window and saw to crack she quickly closed the curtains and turned her classes attention back to the problem on the board

Jason was training some of the newbies when the crack appeared he kept their attention on their drills instead though

Ruby Castle

Fushia saw it through a window in the Ruby Castle she and her mother lived in so she got up

Underworld

Nick wasn't sure of what was happening outside but he felt the shockwave but kept training anyway "Come on now hit me" Said Mammon "Sin Of Wrath Spirit Daggers" said Nick and a ring of daggers formed around Mammon and all stabbed him Nick wasted no time punching him in the jaw and sending him flying "ha yes finally" Nick stuck out his tongue Nick was now taller he was 6 foot 8 inches tall his hair had grown out and now reached his shoulders his clothes didn't fit him right anymore they were all ripped and torn he had a tattered bandana around his neck this one was all gray "well i know you felt that shockwave" said Mammon "does that mean" "yep it time for for you to take the soul highway" "i'm sorry the what?" "The Soul Highway you have to go through every layer to get out" Nick glared at him "if thats it thats nothing "but your stripped of your magic while doing it" "you see now That's a problem though i think i can do it" Mammon showed his where the gate was "there's the fast and dangerous way and the slo-" "fast and and dangerous" said Nick without hesitation Mammon explained what would have to be done "so i'm just gonna cut of my own magic and barrel through the gates releasing literal Hell on Earthrealm" "once your through you evolution will be complete and all demons will be forced to listen to you" "that's interesting so I just barrel right through" "yep" "okay then" Nick shook his hand and then pulled him into a hug "thank you for teaching me for 2 years Maybe your not as greedy as you seem" Nick turned jumped and crashed through the first gate if what he said is true I should make it out in about 5 minutes he thought to himself as he crashed through gate after gate.

Fushia was sneaking around the Ruby Palace looking for Raijin and found them in one of the dungeons Raijin Fujin simply lay on the "Nick on his way back right meow" said a voice behind her Fushia eyes lit up with joy "Kayla!" suddenly a giant boom knocked into her bed "what the hell" she looked out the window and saw James shoving something back into the crack Kayla turned back into a human and gave Fushia the swords "Fujin go find Nick and assist him" Fujin flew out the window "now let's go have a nice long chat with mother" she Kayla and Raijin all walked towards the throne room.

Site of the Crack

James was pushing everything that tried to come out back into the crack j

giant creatures made of flesh and eyeballs when he felt something happen in the world and heard a yell "IM BACK BITCHES" he felt something rush past him and into the crack and suddenly things stopped trying to get out James looked behind him and saw Nick holding Fujin "Armies of The Underworld Advance" and the armies of troops behind him charged towards the crack "Stand ready" and all of the Demons Zombies and Skeletons stood before the crack waiting further order Nick sat on James's Giant shoulder "how's things been James" asked Nick "ya know Leading an army evolving from Giant to Titan to Eternal what about you" "the usual trained under a sin for 2 years became the Demon Lord basic stuff" they both cracked up laughing "nice to know you haven't changed" "ditto" suddenly Nathan was next to Nick standing on a cloud "ah yes the magicless become an endangered species" "just cuz im the only one to ever exist doesn't mean there can't be more" "maybe they'll be part shifter" Nathan's face turned red "I'm going to check on everyone else" "I love messing with that kid" suddenly another Tentacle made from flesh and eyeballs came through the portal "Getsuga-wait no gotta remember the copyright law, Sword Beam" and fired a beam from Fujins blade and sliced it right off suddenly he was tackled by a glowing figure he looked down and saw April hugging his midsection "nice to have you back captain" Jason stood a little ways off "never hugged me like that" Nick pulled Jason in with tendrils "you're still shorter than her" Jason tried to punch him but Nick simply disappeared and reappeared behind him "nice try short one" suddenly Nicks tail perked up "what does that means that never happened before" Nick said confused Nick looked around and suddenly he fell to the ground "yup that's what it means" Nick pulled himself up and hobbled to the kitchen "Harry" "Yes boss it's so nice to hear you again" "Power up the kitchen" the door slide open and Nick saw it was properly taken care of and using his tendrils he successfully made an entire bowl of spaghetti "finally real food" he went out on the deck and ate the entire bowl "what did you eat down there" asked Jason "Magic" said Nick angrily "magic is edible" "and it's just nutritional enough to keep you alive" "how'd you train like that" "i also ate rats and deathweed" "sounds unfun" "it wasn't fun and i will never eat another deathweed or rat again in my life unless it's cooked properly" when Nick finished he stood up "Harry who's been in my room" "no one sir" "great" Nick walked into his room and saw everything's was covered in spiderwebs and dust he checked his closet and chose a new hoodie this one one was black with purple words that said "Number One" on the back and he wore a pair of jeans and a Black t shirt "where's my cloak" "Miss Fushia took it when she went to confront her mother" "i thought you said no one was in here" "no one was it was in your bag she brought from the underworld" "okay then i'll just go see her" "she said she would escape herself when the waves started" "oooh okay then i wont"