Chapter 14 The Aftermath

Nick's Parents led the crowd of Demons to another Portal while Fushia Kayla and James went back to their ship everyone was excited to see them but their spirits fell quickly when they didn't see Nick "Where is Nick" asked April "Boss got trapped in the Underworld" "What do you mean" asked Jason James explained what happened while they were gone "and now we're here" suddenly James's Phone rung he picked it up and Nicks Parents where on the other end "Can you Bring that ship around to Australia i have an idea on what to do with these Demons" once in Australia the guards welcomed them and were saddened to hear what happened to Nick they saw all of the Demons there when suddenly something rang out from above James looked up and saw and Emperor Ship Jason got ready but James held him back "let me handle this i've gotta let out all of this unyielding rage" James grew to his full size and then past his skin cracked and glowed like lava he threw a punch at the ship and turned it to splinters he then roared and stars of light started raining down blasting the othership the only one that was spared was The Levithan James shrunk back down "your not a giant anymore" "Said Nicks Mom "whadda ya mean Harriet" "I mean that he evolved into the next stage of a giants evolution they used to be the strongest of generals before the Giants because passive race" "so what am I" "A Titan" "you mean the oldest earthrealm race the race that caused the first Demon Human Alliance during the third Crusade" "the same alliance that the Demons betrayed when the crusade was over" "no the human betrayed the Demons using the magic that they had taught them cursing them to never have a child more powerful than a human and that curse stayed true until Nicks generation came around they're all so strong and now only three remain because of that idiot Satan and his idiodic ideas" I remember him Nick did a favor for him and got his right eye" "that right eye is what won the crusade" "we were told" "now with the first layer gone these Demons will have to live here and prepare for the seven waves each one worst that the last it's one of the main causes for The Event" "whaddaya mean one of" "i mean there were three reasons The Event happened only know this one" "how do you know any of this" "I'm a Void Demon the smartest ones plus i was an archeologist" "how do we prepare for the waves" "the waves will arrive in 2 years during that time we have to fortify this large island enough to withstand the waves" "oh yeah she forgot to say they come in 18 month intervals" Said Johnathan Nicks Father "Me and Johnathan will start here with what provided I'll leave it up to The Leviathan Crew whether we keep the prisoners here or not Fushia looked at them and then looked back we'll leave it up to our Captain's most trusted Advisor" she said "AYO HARRY" "Yes young Jason?" "WHAT SHOULD WE DO WITH THE PRISONERS IF WE WANNA FORTIFY THIS PLACE" "Boss would say let them choose" "WHAT WOULD HE SAY ABOUT IF HE DIED" "James is in change until he gets back" Suddenly Fushia remembered something "Nicks respawn Station" she flew up to the ship and looked in the Captain's quarters there was Nick clone still dull and lifeless in its pod "GUYS NICKS ALIVE HIS CLONE DIDNT ACTIVATE AND TRNASFER HIS SOUL" everyone below cheered "that's not why it didn't activate" said Jason "The ship to low on power without Nick so Harry only kept us in the air and and heater and refrigerator running we have no lights or oven or microwave" Fushia flew down and just stared at the ground "you mean that none of you knew how to work the ship" "No I mean it ran off of Nicks magic power and sunlight but if you can't tell it's been cloudy that last few days so the ship can't exactly get power its was drawing on the excess aura from Nicks room" "so boss really is dead" said Fujin Fushia stared at the ground with blank expression on her face James picked her up and jumped up onto the ship in one hop she laid her down in her bed and the said "Harry change the target from Nick to me for Magic fuel" "please state the password" "ummm Leviathan" "correct" James Facepalmed as the ship powered back up fully and all systems came online "Harry make sure Fushia stays safe don't let her do anything drastic" "understood Captain" James jumped back down "come on people we only have 2 years to get this place up and running" suddenly a group of prisonerswalked towards them "we heard your conversation and we want to help you ya see my group here were all thrown in for publicly speaking our minds on the Emperors" "how many others have been imprisoned by the Emperors" a large sum raised their hand "Nick fought to take them down and now he's dead so we are going to live and fortify" James eyes shifted "The absolute fuck out of this place so all you bastards can live" his eyes shifted back "and we will live until these waves are over"