Arrival

After about twelve hours on the bus, you've finally made it to your destination. Finally, you thought, getting up from your seat, though your legs were a bit stiff due to the fact that you got off the bus only two times just to get some snacks and/or go to the bathroom, while the rest of the ride you was sleep. When you managed to exit the bus, you entered the bus station to get a couple snacks and just chill. Wait, chill? Someone has to pick you up from the bus station obviously. You was about to call Harry or Robin to see if he could come and pick you up, but since he was more and likely in school at the moment, you didn't want to interrupt their classes. So, you decided to just call one of them when they got out of school, which was in about another thirty minutes from now. That was until you saw a familiar black Corvette pull up at the bus station. The person that was in the car let down the window so you could see who it was, and once you saw him, chills ran down your spine. 'Oh no, not him,' you thought. It was your weird uncle, Roy, he always gives you the chills. It wasn't because he was a bad person or anything, it was just because he doesn't talk or anything he just.. breathes real heavily, so you just have to assume what he's saying.

With an exhausted sigh, you exited the bus station and walked towards the black Corvette. Once you got to the driver's side window, he tilted his head to the right, signaling you to get in. When you got in the car, you turned your head to your uncle. Hey uncle Roy! You nervously grinned at him. After this, you was greeted with a heavy breath and a small nod. He then pulled off, resulting in you looking at your phone for the majority of the ride.

About an hour of awkward silence later, y'all pulled up at a yellow roofed house. The house's color scheme was pretty creative in your opinion. When he fully stopped the car, you was about to practically leap out of the car, that was before Roy stopped you by lightly tapping your shoulder, causing you to look back at him in confusion. He then reached to the back seat, and gave you a medium sized brown box. "Wow! Thanks uncle Roy!" You thanked him as you got out of the car. He then gave you a small nod before he drove off. You was now looking down at the box, wondering what was in it. When you looked back up, you noticed that you was at the trio's doorstep, so you began knocking on the door. After this, you waited for someone to answer the door. After a few minutes of waiting, someone answered the door. The person that did was teen boy, probably in his late teens, whom had tannish skin and wore a cherry red long sleeved jacket, (he was also very tall). He also had dreadlocks that almost covered his eyes. Yep, you knew who this was. "Y/-" "Harry!" You cut him off by exclaiming and tackling him in a hug. "How have ya been dude?" You asked, grinning up at him. "I've been do-" "Y/n!" You heard a raspy voice exclaim, causing you to look behind Harry's shoulder. You saw a male, that was about the same age as Harry. Though the only differences was that he was shorter than him, had lighter skin and wore a brown tweed jacket and wore yellow stocking-like pants that had stripes on them. He also had really neat hair, I mean despite the tufts of hair that stuck out. "Robin!" You beamed, running past Harry to hug Robin. Once you finished hugging him, he croaked out, "How have you been? It's been so long." "I've been doing well," you smiled. "Ever found a job yet?" "Well I've been look-" "Cousin y/n!" A semi-deep voice cut him off, causing you to whip your head around to see a young blue-haired boy, with tannish skin and blue overalls with a green shirt underneath, charging towards you with arms out wide, grinning ear to ear. "Hey Man-" you started. Though you didn't get to finish your sentence, due to him already engulfing you in a bone crushing hug, shocking you and making you drop the box. "Hey Manny, how are you?" You managed to cough out, trying to get away from his grasp. "I've been doing great cuz! How are you?" He asked, grinning at you. "I'm g-" "That's great! I'm so glad so here! I've got so much to tell ya!" He then hugged you even tighter, to the point that it felt like your bones were breaking. She'd love to hear everything thing, if she doesn't pass out before you start talking, Harry spoke in his usual monotone voice, only sounding a little bit amused. Manny then turned to him and let out a small 'huh' but once he looked back at you, he noticed that you was turning blue, causing him to let go of you and rub the back of his neck, while you was gasping for air. Now that you have air back in your lungs, you saw that Manny was eyeing the brown box that was now on the floor. What's that? He asked, now pointing at the box, causing Harry and Robin to look down at the box. "Yeah I've been meaning to ask you when I first saw you," Robin stated, while you was picking up the box. "Oh well, uncle Roy gave it to me as a gift," you smiled. He did!? Manny questioned while grinning, clearly glad that Roy gave you a gift. "Yep!" You responded with a grin. "Well that was nice of him," Robin smiled. "Yeah, I know," you replied, now walking to the living room. You then set the box down in the middle of the living room, causing Manny to dash over to the box that was now on the carpet. "Well, can we see what's inside of it?" Manny asked, extremely excited to see what's inside the box. "Well, ok," you shrugged, beginning to open the box, while Harry and Robin walked over towards you. When you fully opened the box, you saw a variety of objects and a note on the top. "Hm, what does the note say?" Harry asked, causing you to pick up the note, unfold it and read it aloud.

'Hey niece, I heard you was going to be in town so I decided to buy you and the trio, some objects from a special store. As you can probably see, this box contains a variety of objects, just to let you know I was thinking about ya! From your favorite uncle, Roy. P.s there's also a fridge that's going to be shipped over later today.'

Once you was done reading the note, you set it to the side and looked back inside the box. Inside the box there was a variety of objects just like the note said. The first object you saw was a sketchbook, so you picked up the sketchbook and analyzed it. It was a white sketchbook with a black brim (is that what you call it?) You decided to keep it just so you can sketch in it (obvy). Once you set it to the side, you looked back inside the box and pulled out a clock. The clock was pretty colorful, it had a blue face, cherry red clock hands, and a black case. You also found it interesting, due to the fact that it had a yellow bow tie with red stripes. You then looked up at the boys. "Ok guys, where do y'all think this should go?" You asked them, causing them to think for a second. "Well we could hang it up above the TV," Robin plainly stated. "Ok," you smiled, putting it off to the side. The next thing you pulled out from the box was a blue lamp with yellow stars littered on it, it also had a light blue lampshade with clouds on it. "Wow! Neat lamp!" Manny gasped, praying the lamp out of your hands. He then looked at you and politely asked, "Can I keep it?" Causing you to smile and say, "Of course ya can!" He then squealed and hugged the lamp, causing you three to lightly laugh. You then dug through the box again and pulled out a globe. It was just an ordinary green and blue globe. You then asked Harry where'd he want you put it, but all he did was shrug his shoulders, so you just decided to put it in the game room later. You then put it to the side and dug through the box again. This time, you pulled out a beige 90s looking computer. Now we can put that in the game room, Harry piped up, causing you all (other than Manny since he was too busy flicking the lamps switch) to simply nod in agreement. The last thing you pulled out was a gray laptop, which you kept so you could do your homework (after seven years of regular school, your mom just randomly decided to put you in homeschool because she thought you'd do better or something like that). After you pulled the laptop out, you stood back up and picked up the now empty box. "Welp, now that this is done, we should probably put all of these objects up," you smiled, causing the trio to nod while also smiling.

Alrighty guys, chapter two done! Hope y'all enjoy and have a wonderful day/night!