Get creative!

Sketch is 21 in this story (yeah, I'll put their ages up here)

"Cuz..." you heard Manny's voice call out faintly. "Cuz.." his voice repeated, this time more louder. "Cuz! Wake up!" His voice exclaimed, causing you to jolt awake and sit up on your bed. "Eh! What happened!" You exclaimed while looking around the room feverishly. Your eyes soon darted to your little cousin, whom was looking at you with a big grin on his face. "Good morning cuz! Hope you slept well!" He exclaimed still with a grin on his face. Once he said this, you looked at your window and saw that it was morning just like Manny said, causing you to ask yourself, 'Why the heck wasn't he in school?' After you asked yourself this, you looked around your room and saw that everything was normal, like no extra people in your room, and you couldn't them downstairs or anything like that, making you think that all the stuff that happened yesterday, was probably just a nightmare.

"So," he started, making you stop looking around the room and look down at him. "We got back late and I bet you're wondering why," he beamed, making you now look at him in confusion. "Uh I," you started, but Manny quickly cut you off by exclaiming, "Well, we got back so late because there was a long line at the store, then we went to this Mexican restaurant, and surprise, surprise! We got tacos! Surprisingly, there was a long line there too, so we had to wait a long time to get the food! And when we got back, we saw that you wasn't on the couch, so we went upstairs and looked in the direction of your room, and saw that your door was half open, and the light was off, indicating that you was probably sleep, so we left you alone, then this morning I told Harry and Robin that I was gonna wake you up and I did!" In a very fast pace. This caused you to just nervously smile and nod, since you was still shaken up from your nightmare.

"And then I said that it wasn't a good idea to interrupt your cousins sleep," added another person's voice that sounded like it came from your doorway, making you whip your head around to see who it was, and once you did this, you saw that it was Harry, and he was leaning on the doorway, with a small smile on his face, causing Manny to nervously smile and say, "Heh, uh yeah." Harry then walked fully into the room, looked down at Manny, and said, "Now go downstairs, Robin's making breakfast," causing Manny to just nod and exit your room. Once he left, Harry looked down at you, sat next to you, and put a hand on your right shoulder, causing you to look up at him. "Now, what's wrong?" He softly asked, shocking you. "Wh- how did you know something's wrong, I didn't even say nothing!?" You asked, still shocked, causing him to calmly reply with, "Exactly, you're a very talkative person, so you not talking means something's up." After he said this, you just sighed and said, "Well I had this.. nightmare that was very weird." "Weird how?" He asked, raising his brow slightly, waiting patiently on you to explain your nightmare. "Well," you started, and after this, you told him everything about how the objects that Roy bought y'all came to life tried to kill you and the whole jazz.

Once you finished telling him this, he slightly nodded and mumbled, "Well, that sounded intense," still in his monotone voice, making you nod and say, "Yeah, I know, and the weird thing was, was that it seemed very real." "Well, some nightmares do seem real," he pointed out, making you smile and say, "Yeah, I guess you're right." After this, Harry let go of your shoulder, stood up from your bed, and asked, "Well, Robin's cooking breakfast, you want some?" Causing you to stand up from your bed and stretch. "Yeah, sure," you smiled, still stretching.

Once you finished stretching, you and Harry exited your room, and walked downstairs. While walking, you remembered that question that you asked yourself earlier, so you thought that now was the perfect time to ask. "Oh, uh Harry?" You started, making him look at you. "Why aren't y'all in school?" You ended. After you asked him this, he just snorted. "Why'd you snort?" You asked, making him say, "Sorry y/n, we're just not used to people saying 'y'all,' and to answer your question, we're out of school for spring break," causing you to 'oh' in understandment. When you made it downstairs, you smelt the sweet aroma of  waffles, making you and Harry enter the kitchen. Once you did this, you.saw that Robin was cooking with an red apron on, while Manny was waiting patiently for breakfast to be made.