An untimely encounter

(Tony's 18 in this story)

You woke up at the oh so early time of 8 A.M, so you sat up on your bed and checked your phone. When you was done checking your phone, you put it back on the nightstand, got up from your bed, and exited your room. After you did this, you walked in the bathroom and did the basics (like brushing your teeth and stuff like that). When you finished doing this, you walked back out of the bathroom. Since you assumed that no one was up yet, you started to walk back into your room. But when you got to your door, you smelled the sweet smell of pancakes, which made you wonder, 'Who was cooking?' When you walked into the bathroom, you saw that the trios bedroom door was closed, meaning that they were sleep, so it couldn't be them. Unless, they were already up, but you didn't know if they slept late or not. After you thought about this, you decided to go downstairs and find out for yourself. When you made it downstairs, you looked into the kitchen and you saw a certain rainbow-haired girl facing the stove while humming to herself. 'Oh yeah, I forgot she lived here now,' you thought while entering the kitchen.

"Good morning Sketch," you said, causing her to look back at you, before turning around to fully face you. "Oh! Good morning y/n," she grinned, as you raised a brow. "What're you cooking?" You asked her, causing her to respond with, "Pancakes, since somebody didn't cook this morning," while turning around to face the fridge, making you look at the fridge in confusion. "What?" You questioned, making her turn back to you. "Oh, nothing," she said, while waving her hand in dismissal. After she said this, you just shrugged and sat down at the table. About fifteen minutes later, you saw the trio enter the kitchen and glance at Sketchbook. She more and likely noticed them, since she turned around and said 'Good morning' to them, causing them to mutter out a 'Good morning.' When they finished doing this, they all walked over to the table. Robin and Manny sat down at the table, while Harry just remained standing. "Good morning guys," you smiled, causing Harry and Manny to say 'Good morning' back, while Robin just glared at Sketch, before turning to you and whispering, "What is she still doing here?" With gritted teeth, making you raise a brow.

"What do you mean?" You asked, causing him to say, "What do you mean, 'What do I mean?' Why the heck is she still here? We all saw her leave yesterday." "No she just teleported up to my room," you quietly sighed. "What?" Robin asked looking at you with a raised brow. "She tele-" "I heard what you said, but why didn't you kick her out?" He asked, cutting you off of your sentence. "Dude, we can't kick her out," you stated. "And why not?" He asked with narrowed eyes. "Cause she'll probably make us go crazy again," you heard Manny say, causing you to look at him and you saw that he was pointing a finger at his head while rotating it. "Or probably kill us," you heard Harry add, making you turn to him and you saw that he had a nonchalant expression on his face. You then looked back at Robin and simply said, "See." Robin then looked like he was about to say something but before he could, Sketch exclaimed, "Breakfast's ready!" Causing you and the trio to gasp and look at her with wide eyes.

You saw that she was standing near the counter, while holding up two plates with a smile on her face. She then walked over to the table and set the plates of pancakes down in front of Harry and Robin. "Uh, thanks," Robin slowly said, causing Sketch to just hum in response, before walking back over to the counter to get two more plates of pancakes. After she did this, she set them down in front of you and Manny, making you and Manny say 'thank you.' After you said this, she walked over to the cabinet and opened the cabinet door. She then reached up to the second shelf and pulled down the syrup, and then looked in the top drawer and pulled out 5 forks and knives. Once she finished doing this, she walked back over to y'all and placed the syrup on the middle of the table and handed y'all the forks and knives. Moments after, you grabbed the syrup and squirted it on your pancakes. After you finished using it, you put it back on the table, and Harry, Robin, and lastly Manny did the same. After y'all did this, you all looked at each other in slight uncertainty, considering the fact that this was the same woman that made y'all go crazy yesterday, and now she made y'all breakfast? Goodness knows what she put in it.