What's love?

(Shrignold is 18 in this story)

It's been two days since Tony's arrival, and since then, some things have changed but overall, everything has stayed the same. It wasn't that hard to get used to Sketch and Tony, especially Sketch since she apologized for her lesson. Speaking of Sketch, it seemed like the trio had started to tolerate her more. Harry's more chill when she's around, Manny now draws/plays with her, and Robin doesn't groan or scoff when she's around (though you honestly thought he only hated her because of what she said about the color green). Yep, Sketch was pretty cool, but Tony, on the other hand, well, let's just say everyone was on edge with him. This was probably because he was a bit more unwilling to hang out with y'all. Yeah, he would talk to Sketch from time to time or pester you guys about time, but other than this, he just reverts to his clock form and sits there for hours or reads his newspaper. It was a bit weird, but oh well.

Now, you and Harry were just on the couch watching TV while Manny and Sketch were drawing and Tony was reading his newspaper. While you were doing this, you heard Robin let out, "Crap!" Startling you and everyone else in the room. "Uh, are you ok?" You asked him, voice laced with concern. This caused him to respond with, "Yeah, I'm fine, just burnt my hand." After he said this, you just let out an, "Alright." "I wonder what he's cooking," you heard Sketch say. "Who knows, it could be anything," you heard Harry reply making you nod your head.

About an hour later, you began to smell an aroma that was very similar to fried chicken. "Mmm, something smells good," Manny swooned. "Yeah, it smells like fried chicken," Harry pointed out causing you to nod. "That's cause it is," Robin smiled as he walked out of the kitchen. He soon made his way to the couch and put his arm on the back of it. "Why did you make fried chicken this early?" You asked with a raised brow. "Because we are going to go on a picnic," Robin replied while grinning. The moment he said this, Manny deeply inhaled and immediately stopped drawing. "I love picnics!" He exclaimed while springing up from the floor making you and Sketch smile. "So, when are we going?" She asked with a smile. Robin soon sucked air between his teeth and looked down.

"Uh, I wasn't planning on you and Tony to go with us," he muttered as he looked back at Sketch with a worried grin on his face. This caused Sketch to yell, "What!?" "Well, why not?" Tony asked with narrowed eyes. "W-Well," Robin stuttered, "Because I just wanted to do something special just for us four before school starts back up on Monday." Your eyes widened at the thought of school. 'Oh yeah, I forgot school was next Monday,' you thought. After this, Sketch let out an, "Aw," while holding her paper in discouragement. As she did this, Tony let out a, "Hm," and continued to read his newspaper. "Uh alright, so when are us four going?" You asked. "We're going to leave in an hour and thirty minutes, I assume that'll be enough time for everyone to freshen up?" He replied while raising a brow causing you and Harry to nod as Manny quickly exclaimed, "Yes!" And rushed upstairs. Robin soon sighed and asked, "Manny, what did I tell you about running up the stairs?" As he began to walk upstairs. After this, you got up from the couch and began to walk upstairs and up to your room.

Once you made it into your room, you walked over to your dresser and began to look for something to wear. You were really looking for something that was casual, because you liked casual, and who would wear something formal to a picnic? After thirty minutes of looking, you just settled for a f/c shirt and blue jean shorts. You then threw your clothes on your bed, and since you thought that the trio wasn't going to be ready until another hour or so, you sat down on your bed and looked up YouTube vids on your phone.

While you were doing this, you saw a black portal from the corner of your eye. Sketch soon popped out of the portal with a smile on her face. "Hi, y/n!" She exclaimed making you put down your phone and face her. "Hey, Sketch," you smiled. After this, you soon looked at her hands and saw that she was holding a flat piece of paper. "What's that?" You asked while pointing at the paper. This caused her to smile and say, "Oh! This is a drawing of," she then trailed off as she turned the paper around so you could see what was on it. "You! Do you like it?" She asked while handing you the drawing causing you to analyze it. It was a drawing of you standing outside on a very sunny day with a smile on your face. To you, it was really nice, and you didn't even know that Sketch could draw that well. You soon looked back up at her and grinned. "I like it, it's really well drawn," you said causing her to smile and say, "Thanks, y/n."