Chapter 3

(Didn't know what to call this chapter so.. yeah)

You all just got finished placing the objects in their respectful places, and you was now walking upstairs with your f/c roller suitcase in one hand and your gray laptop and sketchbook in the other. While you was doing this, Robin and Harry was trying to get the TV to work while Manny was still playing with the lamp. Once you made it up the stairs, you saw that there was three doors, one on the right side of the hallway, one on the left side of the hallway and one at the very end of the hallway (which you assumed was the bathroom). Since you wanted to know which room you could sleep in, you yelled, "Hey Robin? Which room can I stay in?" Causing him to respond with, "The one on the left hand side!" "Alright thanks," you shouted back, as you approached the door that was on the left.

When you opened the door, you saw a twin sized bed to your right, a dresser to the right of the bed, and another dresser that you put your clothes in on the left side of the room. It was a pretty decent sized room. After you looked around the room, you placed your suitcase in the middle of the room and placed your laptop and sketchbook on top of the dresser next to the bed. After you did this, you took out all of your clothes from your suitcase and put them all in their respectful drawers. Once you finished doing this, you was thinking about going downstairs to see what the trio was doing, so you exited your room and walked down the stairs.

Now that you was now downstairs, you saw that Harry and Robin was still hitting the TV trying to make it work, while Manny was still playing with the lamp. Yo guys, you exclaimed, catching the trio's attention. "Oh hey y/n," Harry calmly greeted, while waving. "Watcha doin?" You asked them, while approaching the green couch that Manny was sitting on. "We're just trying to get this stupid TV to work," Robin said, pointing back at the TV. "Ah," you nodded, before turning to Manny, whom was looking up at you with an smile in his face. "And what are you doing bud?" You asked, lightly ruffling his hair, making him giggle a bit. "Well I was just fiddlin' with this lamp," he smiled, looking back down at the lamp. You then lightly laughed and said, "Well, be careful not to break it," causing him to reply with an 'I won't.' After your small conversation with the trio, you was going to ask Harry and Robin if they needed help fixing the TV, but since you wasn't an expert at fixing stuff, you decided to just not say anything. Suddenly, your stomach growled, causing Robin and Harry to look at you in a bit of concern. When you noticed that they were looking at you, you thought, 'Oh yeah, I forgot I haven't eaten since like six hours ago,' causing you to blush a bit. "Uh, y/n? Are you hungry?" Harry asked with a little concern laced in his voice. "Well, I guess I'm a bit hungry," you replied. "Hm, well alright I'll go get dinner," he nonchalantly shrugged, causing you to go wide eyed. "What! Naw Harry I'll go get dinner," I mean I did say something first, you practically insisted, wanting him to stay home, since it already felt like you had to pay them back for letting you stay at their house. "No I insist, besides you don't even have a car yet," he pointed out causing you to mumble 'Touché.' "I can go to, we need to go to the store anyway to get food for the new fridge," Robin stated, already walking to the door. This caused Manny to jump up and exclaim, "Oh cool! Can I go too?" "Yeah you can come too," Robin smiled, causing him to let a small 'yay.' "What about you y/n, wanna go too?" Robin asked you with a raised brow. "Nah guys, I'll just stay here and chill," you smirked, pointing a finger gun at them. "Well alright," Harry mumbled, grabbing his jacket and his green scarf from behind the rocking chair. He then put both on and walked to the kitchen table, grabbed the car keys and walked to the door along with Manny.

"Alright y/n, do you want something from the store or any requests on what to eat?" Harry asked, causing you to say, "No, I'm good with whatever y'all get." "Ok cuz, we'll be back soon," Manny beamed, before running out the door, causing you to lightly laugh, while Robin just sighed and said, "Alright, we'll see you later." "Later," you lazily said, while giving them a small wave and with this, they left.

Ok guys chapter 3 done! Hope y'all enjoy and have a wonderful day/night!