When it all started

*The picture she posted*

20 minute later

20 minute later

Audre's Pov: Amir finally got here so I quickly said bye to my best friend. I couldn't even get in the car fast enough before Amir skirted off going 70 in a 55. I turned to look at Amir.
"What are you wearing" he asked in shame "You wasn't wearing that this morning" he added. I wasn't paying much attention until he snatched my phone. "Hey! Give my phone back" I said hoping he wouldn't go though it.

Amir Pov: "What's so important about your phone?" I said chuckling and going though it.
"Nothing" she grumbled while she sat back.
"Who's Cortez?" I asked as I read the messages
"A friend. Now give me back my phone." She said reaching across me for it. "Keep still before I throw it out the window" I said dangling it outside the car. "You better not" she exclaimed "Oops" I said fake tossing it.

She started to cry "Here you big crybaby" Amir said laughing. "Why would you play like that" she said angrily "I saw those pictures he sent you" he said laughing even harder. She sunk in her seat sadly.

"I'm telling Austin to" he said
"Please don't tell him please" she begged
"Fight me and I won't snitch" 🤷🏽 he said pulling into their driveway
"What no I have no chance against you. You know that" she pleaded
"Ohhhh Austinnnnn" he said walking to the door looking back at her

Audre's Pov: I have no choice.
"Fine" I said wiping my tears
"After you" he said with the door open
I walked into an empty house confused and searching for Austin. "He's not here bun bun" he said with a sarcastic pouting face.
I tried to run to my room but he grabbed me by my hair stopping me.
"Why are you running?" He asked slapping me
I immediately began to cry while he continued beating me with his bare fist.

Amir's Pov: Beating her felt sooo good yet I felt bad because I was hurting my little sister.
About five minutes pasted and I finally stopped when I heard a car door slam.
"Get up and go take a shower" I said helping her up. She could barely walk so I just picked her up and put her in her bed. When I went back downstairs I saw Austin in the fridge.
"Hey big bro" I said nervously
"Waddup" he said throwing his head up at me
"Shit not much wanna watch a movie?" I asked
"Yeah fasho lemme just go and check on Audre really quick" he said
"Oh she's sleeping I guess she had a long day at school" I said sweating
"Damn yeah I bet not wake that angry bird" he said laughing.

Audre's Pov: When I heard Austin's voice I quickly tried to run downstairs on my unbalance legs and didn't even make it to the door before blacking out and hitting the floor.
I guess they didn't hear me because of how loud the movie was.

Yooo I know this is a short chapter but it's gonna make more sense in the next one.🤦🏾‍♀️
Follow me on Instagram @slxt4lilbaby🧍🏾‍♀️Let me know if any of y'all wanna be in the story.💞