Carried Hard

Tomorrow will be my first day back to school in 4 weeks and I can't tell if I'm nervous or happy but I already know what I got coming Po is definitely gonna say something about earlier today but Amir told me not to talk to Po anymore.

*Next Morning*

Audre's Pov: He dropped me off and walking in I ran into Po I tried to keep walking but he grabbed my hoodie "So what was all that yesterday...seem like you was tryna be funny" I already knew that even if I looked at him the wrong way he was gon embarrass me in front of everyone at lease I thought but he just did it for no reason "The fuck wrong with you?...You incompetent?...I never had to deal with an incompetent bitch before" at that point I was fed up "Don't seem like you dealt with any bitches" I said pulling away from him. He slapped me and said "Who tf you think you talking to." I guess being saved by the bell is a real thing. "Ima catch yo ass later" I could see the promise in his eyes. As I was walking to my class I stopped to use the bathroom and look at my face for a bruise. I was in the bathroom for about 3 minutes then I heard whispering I could tell that voice from anywhere it was Karizma. She's been tryna fight me for 7 months now. She got mad when she found out me and her brother are dating. I was already mad and I don't feel like putting up with her shit today.

Plz vote nd shii like da.🧍🏾‍♀️
Follow me on Instagram @slxt4lilbaby 🧍🏾‍♀️Let me know if any of y'all wanna be in the story.💞