Across The Waters

"Hoe you weird asf and you got yo ass beat, I don't even want to dumb ass brother." Audre yelled as being pulled across the courtyard. "It don't matter bitch I'ma set yo house on fire hoe." Said Karizma. When Audre got to the principal's office Amir was already there. "So did you win?" He ask laughing sarcasticly. "Yes, yes I did" said Audre with a smile "and no more Po." She said smiling from cheek to cheek. Amir froze and then hugged her. "Well Mr.Green Audreonna will be suspended for 5 days." Said the assistant principal.

*3 months Later*

Audre's Pov: Two months ago Amir told me about the back story of my life, and I couldn't believe it. "So I'm adopted?" I asked confused. "Yeah" he said pulling out the adoption papers. I finally figured it out... that's why I couldn't find a reason to hate him. Brianna and started stalking me and even tried to kidnap me, but I wasn't going for that so when I got home I told Amir and we decided to move to North Carolina because I still wanted a connection with them but they didn't stop stalking me even with the visits it wasn't enough Brianna wanted me back home.

Yoo next in introductions but plz vote nd shii like da.🧍🏾‍♀️
Follow me on Instagram @slxt4lilbaby 🧍🏾‍♀️Let me know if any of y'all wanna be in the story.💞