Bri Bri

*2 days later*

Audre's Pov: "Audre Audre" Austin yelled out
"What" I grumbled
"Your awake?" He asked
"No I'm sleep talking what do you think" I said sarcastically
He laughed to cover his tears
"You've been out for 2 day" he exclaimed
I just turned away and cried. I just knew I couldn't tell him Amir beat me I had to come up with some lie to cover up for him I just couldn't get my brother in trouble.
"Audre..I need you to tell me what happened"
I looked at him while I gathered my lie.
"I fell from the monkey bars t school nothing major" I said
"Ummm...Audre you know I'm going to find out the truth sooner or later you might as well jus tell me"

Austin's Pov:
"A boy beat me up" she said while crying heavily. Then Audre looked at me with these eyes I never seen before and I could tell she was lying it was someone closer than she was telling me.
"Who's the boy" I asked hoping she would just tell me
"Cortez?...Po?...Deno?" She looked at me as soon as I said Deno. I immediately hugged her.
"Why didn't you just tell me"
"I didn't want you going after him" she said softly

Amir's Pov: I was walking to the kitchen when I heard Audre's voice. I quickly ran to the couch where her and Austin were talking about who did this to her. I tried to talk to her but she wouldn't answer me. I looked at Austin and asked what happened she let out the loudest scream ever saying "YOU...YOUR WHAT HAPPENED" Austin and I looked at her in shock "what did I do" I asked sarcastically confused.
"You weren't there to protect me" she said with teary eyes trying to hide what she really meant.

"Oookkkayyy" Austin said slowly and awkwardly. I'm gonna go call Bri and tell her everything going on.

He pulls out his phone and FaceTimes Brianna.

"Yo bri""Wsp?""I need you to come to the house real quick" Amir whispered"Why what happen?""It's Audre somebody beat her up and I know she's lying about who did it so I need you to watch her while I find out" he said still whispering"I guess" Bria...

"Yo bri"
"Wsp?"
"I need you to come to the house real quick" Amir whispered
"Why what happen?"
"It's Audre somebody beat her up and I know she's lying about who did it so I need you to watch her while I find out" he said still whispering
"I guess" Brianna said rolling her eyes

My chapters be short asf!!! But plz vote nd shii like da.🧍🏾‍♀️
Follow me on Instagram @slxt4lilbaby 🧍🏾‍♀️Let me know if any of y'all wanna be in the story.💞