Why me

The next day

Audre's Pov: The next day I woke up on an air mattress in a completely different house. I quickly sat up and looked around Amir was laying next to me. I accidentally woke up Amir he put his hand on my thigh "calm down it's ok" he said with his sleepy voice. I can't lie it was sexy. I fell asleep on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

Amir's Pov: I decided that after what I did to her yesterday she deserves to be treated like a princess today. I wrote a whole list of things I was gonna do for her today and tomorrow.

Audre's Pov: About an hour later I woke up and Amir was gone

Audre's Pov: About an hour later I woke up and Amir was gone. I heard some noise coming from the room over. I got up and looked and it was Amir.....cooking. I was confused because Amir never cooks. I guess he heard me because he turned around fast. "When did you get up" he asked looking embarrassed. "Just now" I said yawning. "Well I made you breakfast." I just looked at it, I didn't know if I should eat it or not. "What...you think ima poison you?" he asked sounding mad "No...I'm just not hungry." He rolled his eyes and I could tell he knew I was lying. "Well go get dressed...I wanna take you somewhere." I was confused about why he was acting like this but I didn't mention it.

                              *1 Hour Later*

Amir's Pov: "BRUHHHHHHH" "Girl tf wrong with you?" I asked laughing. "I can't find anything to wear" "Here" I said handing her a jacket and and some jeans. We finally got in the car and I could tell she was thinking of something. "Alright lil bit...where you wanna go?" "You'll take me anywhere?" she asked sounding surprised. I shook my head yeah "So you'll buy me whatever?" "Yesssss....where do you wanna goooo?" "I wanna go to pet smart" "ok....where else" "the mall.....and Cortez house" "I'll think about Cortez house but Pet Smart and the mall I got you fasho."

Audre's Pov: I was sooooo confused. Why was he just being all nice. I can't even lie at this moment I got scared. He only gets nice when he finds something out. About 30 minutes of a silent drive past and we finally got to the mall. As we're walking up to the doors my phone went off 7 times before Amir started to question me. "Yo who hitting yo phone like that" he said tryna not to sound mad. "I don't know prolly just Bri and Austin" I said nervously. "Lemme see" he said reaching for it. "Why" "Girl gimme yo phone" he said with one of his fist balled up. I handed him my phone and just about immediately he slapped me. There was a lady walking by "Don't put your hands on her" she said pointing and yelling "Mind yo business lady" he yelled back "I'm calling the cops." At the point he grabbed me by my arm and took me to the car the lady chased us while on the phone with the cops. I don't see why people bother to help if their not gonna actually intervene.

Amir's Pov: The whole ride home Audre looked at the window I could tell she was holding back tears. She finally broke the silence "Why?" she asked crying. "Why what" "Why in public?" she said looking at me. "Because I felt like it" When I said that she turned her back I tried to touch her leg and she instantly moved my hand. I slapped her but harder this time. "STOP" she yelled at me. We pulled up to the house "Who you yelling at bitch?" I asked mad. She looked out the window and mumbled something. I walked around the car and pulled her out. "Why tf you talking under yo breath?....You bad so say em out loud." I said holding her against the car. "I said I was yelling at you" she said struggling to get loose. I then saw a car pulling up "Go in the house" I said pushing her that direction.

August's Pov: I awoke up at about 9:45 this morning. I could feel something was off I ran upstairs and checked Audre's room she wasn't there so I looked in Amir's room and he was gone too. Both their rooms looked ran through I went down to the couch where Bri was and asked her if she knew where Audre and Amir went she pitched up and panicked. "You stay here ima go looking" I said frantically. I pasted by this same house 4 times before I saw a car. I immediately recognized it. When I pulled in he sent Audre in the house. I didn't even know what to say I just looked at him I got out the car and he told me to leave. I walked up to him and grabbed him. I told him Audre's coming back with me. He pushed me and we started fighting Audre ran outside and tried to stop us but I was so mad I pushed her "Don't push her" he said looking pissed. I finally calmed down Audre got up crying and ran and hugged Amir.

Next 3 chapters is gon be short ngl .🧍🏾‍♀️But plz vote nd shii like da.🧍🏾‍♀️
Follow me on Instagram @slxt4lilbaby 🧍🏾‍♀️Let me know if any of y'all wanna be in the story.💞