Someone

After a few seconds, Tighnari parts his lips form the kiss. You sit there, completely shocked. Tighnari simply chuckles, tucking your hair behind your ear. "H-hey! You c-can't just do that!" You say, extremely red. "Hm? Why not?" Tighnari asks slyly, leaning in. "Um..well.. Tighnari, just know I'll make it even!" You exclaim childishly, still very flustered. "Haha, sure sure." The fox says, pushing your bangs aside to kiss your forehead.

You chuckle slightly, as Tighnari leans in for another kiss. "No! I'm gonna go to bed n-now," You say, still extremely flustered from the last kiss. The boy simply smiles flirtatiously. "Well done, goodnight." He says. You stand up, about to walk off. "What are you gonna do then?" You ask. "I'm not tired right now. I'll just hunt for breakfast so I don't have to do it tomorrow." Tighnari replies.

You look away nervously. "Isn't that dangerous?" You ask. Tighnari smiles sweetly. "I'll be fine, don't worry. Get some rest, Y/N." He says reassuringly. You quickly wave a goodnight and crawl into your tent. You lie down, still processing what just happened. Although you definitely enjoyed it, it was still a first for you. You'd never kissed someone on the lips before. You don't overthink it and decide to just sleep..

The next morning, you hear chatting outside of your tent. You sit up, rubbing your eyes, trying to recall the events from last night.
Oh.
You smile softly thinking about it. "God Y/N, don't make it so cheesy," you scold yourself in your head. You sigh. "Just don't make it awkward around him, Collei's there too." You think to yourself. You crawl out of your tent to see Collei, patiently sitting beside it, eating some fowl that seems to be something close to chicken.

"Oh! Morning Y/N." Collei greets you warmly. You smile in response. "Morning, Collei." You greet back with a short yawn. "Morning, Y/N," Tighnari greeted you. You blush slightly, remembering the feats of last night. It was merely a kiss, but it was enough to get you all flustered. "Um. Morning Tighnari," you reply shyly. Collei looks at you, a bit confused but decides to ignore it.

"A-Anyways, me and Master Tighnari made you chicken," Collei says, a bit hesitant but proud. She offers you a portion of it, using a leaf as a plate. You chuckle. "Aw, thanks!" You accept the dish and rip a portion of it, taking a bite. "Mm, this is great! Thank you," You say, looking at Collei then sparing a glance at Tighnari. Collei smiles in exchange. "Y/N, when should we start our melee training lessons?" Collei asks.

Ah shit. You forgot to approach her about it. "Oh, that. We can start today afternoon, if you'd like." You offer. Collei nods. "Aha..great, but like..we don't have a weapon," You say nervously, not wanting to let her down. "Oh. I can take care of that. I'm not particularly experienced in melee training, but I do happen to have some weapons." Tighnari says. "Hm? Swords and such?" You ask, turning to him. Tighnari nods. "Ah. I could've used that a while ago, y'know." You say playfully.

Tighnari gives you a nervous smile. "Aha..sorry, I forgot about that," He replies. Collei smiles at you. "Heh, thanks." She says. "No problem," You reply, still a little tired. After all, you did sleep a bit late.

Whoosh

You look over Collei's shoulder, to see a figure running behind your camp. Not too close, but close enough for you to see them. You rub the back of your neck and look back at Tighnari. You walk up to him. "Hm? Is something bothering you?" He asks. "No..well, yes. I saw a person running around behind our camp." You admit, pointing at where you saw them. Their silhouette looked oddly familiar.

Tighnari looks towards the direction you're pointing at, and his expression changes to serious. "I'll go check. Stay here and make sure Collei is safe, Y/N." Tighnari states. "Can't I help?" You ask, trying to be useful. "Come on, please?" Tighnari pleads, stroking your cheek. You blush and push his hand away. "Ugh. Fineee." You reply. "I'll be back. This won't take long."