Shit's about to go down

Tighnari grabs a sword and puts his bow on his back, walking towards where he saw the figure. He walks deeper and deeper into the forest, finally stopping as he heard a soft noise. He backed up against a tree, and felt a cold, sharp blade against his neck. He spared a glance and saw an extremely sharp knife. "Shit."

"Not a word." A strange voice stated commandingly. Tighnari tried not to move, but held on to his sword that he slid behind his back, trying to hide it. Tighnari heard another strange noise. The wielder of the knife slightly slit Tighnari's throat, not deep enough to cause any severe problems, and made a run for it. Tighnari stood there, gasping once the person left. Tighnari ran back to camp, wanting to check if everyone was safe.

You look at Tighnari, running back while heavily panting. "Master Tighnari! What happened?!" Collei asks, concerned. You examine Tighnari, spotting a bit of blood dripping from his neck. You walk towards him and lift his chin slightly. "I knew it. What happened?!" You ask. "I..someone.." Tighnari trailed off, still panting. "Eh..What's going on?" Collei asks, still confused.  "Did..someone hurt you?" You ask, examining Tighnari. "Yes. Someone threatened me not to move and slit my throat a bit before running off.." Tighnari replies, calmer now.

"What..?" You ask, shocked. You were in the middle of a rainforest. Who else would just be lurking around here? "Hold on." You crawl into Tighnari's tent and scavenge for bandages. Pulling them out from his bag, you run back to Tighnari and gesture for him to sit down. You bandage his neck as securely as your skills let you, as Collei gets water for him. You sit next to him for a bit as he squeezes your hand. The both of you say nothing and avoid eye contact.

"I don't think Master Tighnari should go hunting anymore-" "I don't think any of us should go out hunting anymore." Tighnari remarks, cutting Collei off. "What the fuck? Starving? I'll go. We need food. We can't just not eat, that would make us react harsher. I would know." You reply. Tighnari and Collei frown. "I can't let you. The only reason that fucker let me go was because someone was after him or something." Tighnari shot back.

"What? Someone was after him? They probably would've caught him by now." You remark, trying to convince the two. "We have some leftover meat. We won't hunt until we run out." Collei says, trying to ease the tension. "The meat will only last us two meals. I can handle myself," you reply, looking straight at Tighnari. "God damnit. Fine. Tomorrow, then." He replies, accepting defeat. The only reason he let you go was because Collei was there. Being only 16, obviously she'd need to eat.

"Great. Go get some rest." You say commandingly. "What? I need to cook and stuff. And Collei-" "I'll take care of it. You best get some rest, Tighnari." You reply sternly. Tighnari smiles unnoticeably as he walks to his tent and lays down. You look at Collei and sigh. "Is..Master Tighnari going to be okay?" She asks, concerned. "Don't worry. He'll be fine." You reply with a small smile. Collei sighs in relief. "On a separate note, we shouldn't be training at a time like this. I don't want you hurt as well." You say seriously. "I understand." Collei replies, trying her best to be cooperative.

A few hours pass. The three of you ate your afternoon meals and the food had already run out. Although all of you had tried your best to eat as minimal as possible, you didn't have as much food as you thought. So, you got ready to go hunt. "Listen, you don't have to do this if you aren't sure. I'll figure stuff out, I promise." Tighnari reassured. You sigh. "I can handle myself. I can assure you, I won't die." You say, trying to joke but only thickening the tension.

You grab a weapon of choice and head out. You decided to choose a double edged spear, since it seemed more convenient if you got caught. You waved at the two and walked off. You kept walking until you saw a figure. A male figure. You start to walk away, fear kicking in. Shit. This was bad. What if you got caught? What if you died?

You turn around, and you realise the figure disappeared. You're about to turn back to make a run for it, but feel a cold steel against your neck. You bite your lip, trying to suppress your fear. You spare a glance at the figure, and you feel your heart drop.

"Brother?"