• Adronitis •

"And I wanna kiss you...

..Make you feel alright."

"There's no way in hell you're going to date him!" Marcus argued, sitting on my bedroom as we kept chatting about whether do I travel with Adriano and be his girlfriend or not

"Why not?!" I questioned, earning an irritated eye roll from him.

"Adriano is not someone you can trust," he said, making me even more uncomfortable with the situation I was in. "I don't think you both are made for each other."

"But what if your assumption was wrong?!" I said with a sigh, "What if Adriano was the right person for me and I just blow him off?! I'm afraid I regret it after."

"Evelyn, if that person is the right one for you, you won't even be here doubting it." he said, and it actually made a lot of sense. I maybe liked Adriano, but I wasn't sure if I loved him, and I wasn't sure if I'd have ever been able to. "So, if there's another person who you think is more worthy of your time right now, do not hesitate to waste your time on them."

I smiled, and I instantly thought of Mikhail. The person who was always the first thing that comes on my mind when I wake up in the morning. The one who I thought was more worthy of my time, no, more worthy of my whole life than anyone else in this world.

The person I deeply wished to be the right one for me.

"I think there might be..."I murmured, playing with my fingers as I glanced up at Marcus with warm smile.

"Then what are you waiting for?!" he asked, smiling back at me.

"But what am I going to say to Adriano?!" I questioned, nervously. "I don't wanna disappoint him."

"You're gonna tell him the truth," he stated, pointing his finger at me with a warning expression. "Anything else you'd say other than that is gonna be the actual disappointment."

With a chuckle, I leaned closer and wrapped my arms around Marcus. "You're the best brother ever." I said, resting my chin on his shoulder.

I heard him chuckle with a smile as he rubbed my back. "I know."

...

As we both got out of my bedroom, I took a short glance at Mikhail's room, finding it's door slightly opened.

I proceeded to knock on it, taking a deep gaze at him from behind the door.

I found him wearing his black suit, looking more elegant than ever. It was the first time seeing him working on his desk, he seemed stressed and worn out. As though the whole world was a heavy load on his shoulder. No matter how young he was, nothing seemed to afford him the relieve he deserved as a normal teenager. But normal had never suited him. He was just a miserable eighteen year old guy who is certainly lost with directions.