7. make them wait

MAKE THEM WAIT

"That's it, pretty girl. Just like that." Luke moans out, tossing his head back as she takes him down her throat, his soft pink lips agape, with sharp breaths escaping them.

Aurora's down on her knees in front of him as he sits on the edge of the bed, his clothes in a pile on the floor, sweaty blonde curls draped over his forehead as he looks down at her, all wrecked and pretty for him.

"Fuck, sweetheart. Doin' so good for me," Luke groans again, he takes his hand, brushing it along her neck to gather her dark brown hair into a makeshift ponytail with his fist, wanting to see all of her as he hits the back of her throat again. "look so pretty like this."

Aurora takes him out of her mouth, using her hand to pump him up and down, as she smiles up at him. Luke can feel himself getting close, he's desperate. He wants it so bad. 

"Aurora- shit, please," Luke begs, something he never does. He always makes his girl beg for him, but this time, she has him begging.

"You need it, huh?" Aurora whispers, bending down to kiss up his thigh as she continues to pump him in her hand, her lips softer than velvet against his skin.

Luke's getting restless, he's had enough of her teasing, he just wants to finish down her throat. Taking his hand, he puts it around her throat, squeezing the sides slightly to make her look up at him.

"Make me cum, Aurora." Luke let's go of her throat to let her get back to work.

Aurora smirks, pumping her hand a little faster, using her thumb to focus on the tip, he's close, he's so close. He can feel it in his stomach, muscles tightening, hips bucking wanting to feel more of her.

"Open your mouth, let me cum down your throat," Luke breaths, watching as she gets close to him again, continuing to pump him as she waits for him to finish. "I know you want it, sweetheart."

"Luke, come on."

"Aurora, pretty girl, I'm so close."

"Luke... Are you okay?"

Luke gasps, his eyes finally opening, it was a fucking dream. Of course, it was, a dream of the girl he got completely wasted trying to forget about, but instead, he has a dream about her having him down her pretty mouth.

Aurora heard him saying her name softly, it's what woke her up, she was worried, thought something could be wrong, so she immediately got up from the floor to make sure he was okay.

But found him asleep, his lips parted as soft breaths leave his lips, he's never looked so peaceful. Just to be sure, she tapped him on his shoulder, waking him up to make sure everything is as it should be.

Luke got the surprise of his life when he woke up, the girl he was dreaming about, standing at the edge of the bed, where in his dream, she was down on her knees.

He wonders how to fuck he got here in the first place, the last thing he remembers was stumbling out of the club, calling a taxi to take him home, is a haze. He remembers nothing from there.

"This probably sounds stupid but... why am I here?" Luke asks, trying not to make eye contact with her, knowing it will make things that much harder to try and get rid of the hard on in his underwear.

He tries to convince himself that when he gets home he'll go home take a shower, a cold one. and move on with his day, but he knows himself better than that, he'll end up in his bed, clothes on the floor while thinking of nothing but Aurora.