Chapter one

Chapter one

Dear Diary,

When the packs have been forgotten we all seem to protect those who want to get rid of us as beings. We are humans but also wolves some have run away to be vampers for those are who they were meant to have in their wolves. Some have made peace with the vampier clan, but some still hate that wolves have calmed down and are not really doing anything. Though it might never be something that will never end up having anything else. As we all have been broking the ones who have forgotten we know that they don't mean that all humans are not loyal they leave they all forget or abandon those who are trying to make a difference. When wolves are nothing but loyal well some are, not many are some are selfish so many have forgotten about what was to become as to what we are animals or people. People unknowing that we are both we are more than what others are, we are something more than what others are keeping still.

See my sister and brother both twins were kidnapped by a neighboring pack, we have also been in search of them though I doubt that we will ever be able to see them again. What will ever happen I don't understand what will happen I am worried as mother and father have been happening I am babied I can't do anything that I want though what they don't know is that I have the lyrics to Fallen Angels by Black Veil Brides along with their song In The End. I keep searching at night with some of the band mates along with practices and doing shows along with almost being signed I am nervous that they might find you.

lyrics I hope you will like.

As the moon's shine drips I am to look to find, what we are worried about and scared I have missed you.

I miss what I can't see I know in my dreams within the moonlight that you brought me moonshine roses for when I cried at night you loved me as any brother should.

Sister would send those who hurt me away by fighting what she could without showing her other side when everything was over you both carried me to our secret place to sing and make me laugh now you are gone I no longer smile for I want to see you though you are only memories now I hope to find me one day even if its a howl.

a diary that is all have a good evening it is time to hunt again.