Chapter seven

Chapter seven

Dear Diary,

A broken leg that was never meant to feel all the pain. I didn't know this wolf but it's not his responsibility, I am one that has no one. I was born to live in a life that has no one, how do I explain that I have a person in me that might be a wolf a thought that can kill you?

So much that has ripped you a mind of unseen thoughts one that makes you feel a way that no one can know not every life is so picture perfect. Some of us don't live in a Disney movie one that shows happiness one that shows a prince or princess whichever is your mate.

You scream hearing the silent tears fall down your cheeks hitting your pillow wanting to break into a new place seeing what others know but you give up shaking. Watching everyone dance and talk as they dance with their mates or those they have found you hold everything back as you hold on to yourself as you scream.

As I sit in this guest room from the guy who brought me here I hear, a male and female, one is the soon-to-be alpha who found one that smelled of AXE body wash but the other one is also the same age as the male. I sit there hearing a male who must be their father who was a little annoying hearing his son telling his father, that any alpha of his own pack would have done the same thing. What I couldn't understand was why the pity was given to me. I wasn't anything special I was just a wolf from a different pack that should have been slathered.

As I sat there I heard my wolf trying to do what the one alpha's son couldn't do that I should have broken myself or done a better job. I wasn't one who needed to live true.

I was once an alpha pup but I was now never going to be one who could bear any pups I was now alone even my own pack didn't care that I was gone most likely they found a replacement of a beta.

I was one who was now all alone again I was now one who had only my journal or diary, I am so tired of being alone but now I only had the forest that was going to be the home one that would be there for me I was going to be all wolf. At least now I knew that once I turned all human if I was a wolf the human half would die. All of the pain would break, I wouldn't have to worry about being hurt or feeling all of the human emotions.

People wouldn't expect me to be one to make decisions, I never know how to make the decision I wish that I could have brake what people see in me.

I don't know if I will ever write in this again, but I am getting too tired of human being told that I have to keep having expirations that I have to live up to that were not something that I could sit down to keep doing when I never knew people that were now gone.

I must go now for I hear footsteps.