Chapter four

Chapter four

Dear Diary,

I am getting tired of making a new time of what may fall to the understanding of who is to break a cyclic a new, was this all to happen? I don't understand what fell to make me lose my memory all that has made something new may be too all broken silent unfair unfit.

My memories are slowly coming back when I hear stories of my family along with the pack that once was I dream about them along with wishing I could see them. It's nice to have a diary to complain to one that I can whimper or show that I am weak not as strong as I show.

Being hard is something that I hate to have to show, everyone expects me to show that I am okay with knowing I lost what once was a great place though I know that I lost a place many think is a myth for my people for my kingdom we all know that it is still here.

Too many have been disappearing though I have noticed I am slowly becoming lost from who all is here nothing more can happen even if we were to try what all may fall we all keep going at what we know many have been worriers from what the meetings have been about as alpha they expect me to have all of the answers to which I am still young inexperience in which I do not know what to say or do. Too many have fallen victim to what may happen all I can think of is that there is more humans who hunt us down for our fur normal humans who don't know that we are back hiding in our homes leaving them alone it would be nice to know that they might leave us alone.

I am worried confused wishing there might be some hope to know if I can help clear all of this up tears have fallen down my cheeks as I hear the stories even now I wish I could make it all better for my people now what I know is that I have turned out be the worst alpha of this pack. I keep sending people out as humans but soon they have turned more human than wolves I just wish I could understand soon I plan on sending myself with some of my friends who are going to be my body protectors.

Round one of blending in I am human I have been looking around spotting a few of the old worries that I did send to find the other worries that we lost I even have some of the others that went off on the other missions before going missing I haven't made contact with any of them. I have enrolled myself and the others who have come with me. We have been starting a school I still do not understand what is happening with this school thing. What all will happen I will have to end with this round one being with talking about mission two of the months along with ending with this thing called summer vacation.