||Noctyx and luxiem get drunk||

The ships are: mysta x vox. Luca x ike. Uki x fulgur. Alban x sonny. Yugo x milkshake. Shu x NO ONE HE SINGLE

----------------------------------------------------

"Let's play truth or shot!" Mysta says,

Everyone agrees and makes a circle first is:fulgur(uki is on fulgurs lap),alban,sonny,yugo,ike,luca,mysta,vox and lastly shu(if ur wondering uki is asking questions  bc he just is).

Uki:"soo fufu chan... have u ever had a gf?"

Fulgur:"hm, I'd say no don't remember dating enyone except u 

Mysta: "OH COME ON LOVE BIRDS!"

alban: "says the fox who is holding ur bfs hand!"

mysta:"WELL UR LEANING ON SONNY!"

uki:" oh my lord stfu bitch SO IT CAN BE ALBANS TURN."

Uki had a menacing look on his face and so  everyone became silent in an instant .

Uki:"so alban... how far have u and sonny been..."

Sonny's face shows a slight blush and alban drinks a shot  aggressively,as vox and shu do a little 😏 face.

2 ʜᴏᴜʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

||𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑘 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑥𝑒𝑝𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑐 ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑢𝑘𝑖𝑠 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑘||

Uki is drinking whine OUT OF THE GLASS with fulgur looking at ukis  Beauty while sonny is putting , mysta,alban,shu,luca and yugo on the couch  vox is  drinking beer and gin on a chair listening to ike talking abt stuff happily.

10 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘsʏʙᴏʀɢ

uki and fulgur go upstairs, uki is being held in fulgurs arms kissing his neck saying fufu chan I wanna kiss over and over again.then fulgur dumps uki on there bed and he falls on the bed hugging uki uki finds this as an opportunity to make out he starts kissing fulgur on his lips but fulgur instead refuses to have a make out session and rubs his head on ukis neck close to his shoulders and closes his eyes.Uki closes his eyes and plays with ffulgurs hair for about 2 minutes and falls asleep.

ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏɴɴʏ

Sonny finaly got everyone except  nocnyx on the couch. Then

Sonny: vox ike are you ok with  sobering up and bringing the rest of luxiem home?

Ike: huh oh don't worry we're going to get a cab and bring everyone home in about 5 minutes

Sonny: Ok good ^^.I'm going to bring alban and yugo to bed now

Good thing sonny had the strength to bring a hiper waking up alban and  a blacked out completely yugo.After getting yugo to bed alban was just about drunk and awake as he nearly was before but sonny was somehow still holding alban tightly.

Alban: hmmm ahhhmehahgebsjaubbdxmdzjwomzdmjow sonny~

Sonny : shh alban your going to sleep ok? 

Alban: huggies?

Sonny:fine I guess we can cuddle...

Sonny tucks alban is and get in bed himself with alban,alban is little spoon and sonny is big spoon

Sonny blushes as alban fiddles with his hand 

Everyone is asleep and luxiem has gone home.

♡︎𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡♡︎