KITTYS!

Vox,fulgur,ren are all brothers and were gunna just say akumama is there mum but she whent on a business trip and the dad...HE WENT TO GET THE MILK. Vox is 21 and ren is 18 fulgur is 19 and as for fulgur and rens uh abnormalities ren doesn't have Horns and fulgur got into a horrible event and had to have is hands and legs well you get it.

Fulgurs pov: 

While I was walking back from school and fancifuly it's Friday and it's the winter break but besides that, I noticed a awfully small paw print in the snow then I could near it " nyaa~"  I looked over and saw a skinny purple cat that seemed to be an adult but it also looks like a stray so it was extremely skinny and small. "Nya nya" ok the cat is super cute and I have to help it now  . I bend down and put my finger out for he or she to sniff * nom* the cat seemed to be so hungry it decided my finger would be it's next meal. " you won't be able to eat metal kitty" I said  giggling to myself. I then just SCOOP the cat up it seemed to be confused but then got itself comfortable in my arms and I decide to go to a pet shop since this cat clearly needs food and a blanket.

After I paid for the stuff and told the vet about my situation I found out that this little kitty is a he. But besides that I begin to rap the cat up and put him..  should I say what millie  calls BOOBA. I mean its not as big as lucas but I still have some-

Vox pov : 

I finished my part time job Earlier then expected and- 

I see a fox...  rubbing upto my leg I usually see foxes alot ish but not such a frendly one like this.. I mean it is cute. And I have a soft spot for animals... EHEM SO NOW I HAVE AQUIRED A FOX AND ITS NAME IS NOW MYSTA. Dunno why but mysta sounds just right for this fella and SCOOP! mine now lil cutey " mine now " I say as mysta sniffs me he must be smelling my sent for idk.. but I'm taking him home.

(Yea I kno you shouldn't  do that but it's for the purpose of the story ok)

No one pov: 

Fulgur makes it home and the heating was on and a instant flow of warmness came over him as the cat woke up. Fulgur whent to his room and places the cat on his bed  and he gets in the shower and luckily his parts are waterproof 

After fulgur came out of the shower a.. human boy was laying on his bed. naked?!  Fulgur taos the boy awake and notices a cat tail and ears " meow~?" The boy says as he wakes up and looks at fulgur, fulgur only had  gray joggers but you could still see the  black and gray underwear he had on,  the boy blushes as fulgur sat on the bed and asked who he was and the usual questions.

I'll update this when I have the time but for now GOODNIGHT! OR DAY ! IDK!