It's ok....

Now I know I do alot of psyborg BUT ITS MY FAVE SHIP OK-also this is my first time doing something like this I think... also I'm making this up but every year on the night when the star fell into his eye he feels pain in his whole body and to the point of tears as the star let's say gives him more power and he needs less sleep and food (but he still enjoys sleeping and eating)

Uki hugged fulgur like his life depended on it with tears falling down his eyes " f-fufu chan..." uki said more tears falling out of is eyes " shhh.... uki its ok I'm here..." fulfur said patting ukis back thankfully his arms were water proof. 

" alban no you know you shouldn't bother uki and fuu chan right now.." sonny said  hugging alban because if he let go alban would barge into ukis room and comfort him but the thing is uki hates people seeing him  cry (but fuu chan is ok) " but ukis in pain sonny we should help him" alban said pouting " he'd rather be left alone with his boyfriend to comfort him then us you know he hates people seeing him cry" sonny said laying his head on Albans fluffy hair. Then yugo walked in " oh is uki still hurting?" Yugo said in broken English " yeah and alban wants to help him but UKI said he didn't want enyone going into his room except for fuu chan" sonny said glaring at alban 

 Uki was in fulgurs arms and hugging him tightly and crying into his shoulder As fulgur patted and moved his hand up and down Ukis back.  He then started giving uki small kisses on his shoulder and neck " please more kisses it m-makes me feel abit b-better" uki said still crying, as fulgur did what he was told, and kissed uki repeatedly on his neck, shoulders and cheek.

| 8 hours later | 

Uki was fast asleep, he wasn't in pain enymore  but fulgur was still hugging and cuddling him. Then sonny walked into ukis room slowly and quietly holding some coffee he then poked fulgur slightly just enough to wake him, " hers some coffee" sonny said putting it on the table next to the bed. " thanks" fulgur said not moving his hands so uki wouldn't wake up.

Word count : 400