KITTYS! |part 2|

With ren:
The neighbourhood cats are always quite cute to him, especially a cute purple and yellow cat that always stood out to him, always coming up behind him out of nowhere and asking for pats on his head, then he cept on following him,seems like he didn't want to leave Ren alone. This little cat who he nicknamed Aster followed him all the way to his house, and when he turned around, he saw the cat looking at him, as if not wanting to leave him alone ren gave into the cats cuteness and scooped him up and bring it onto the brothers house and on the couch where he saw a purple cat purring ontop of a red coat wich looked like it was most likely fulgurs. It was a very cute site to see.

10 minutes before ren came home:

Fulgur noticed that uki seemed to like him alot and even jumped onto him and sniffed him.
Uki pov:
I jumped onto this very cute and handsome man who saved me and his smell drawed me into purring on his chest. *poof* I became a cat and the human looked in surprise at me. But soon enough he got his coat and wrapped me into it and then told me to wait here on this sofa while he "was going to get some water" for me and himself. And then he came back! With a bottle of water and a bowl of water and he so I could drink it but then my human language failed me! I had no idea the next thing he said to me "??? Stay????I????shop????back soon?? ?" I'm just gunna guess he's going somewhere and coming back soon "meoww!" I respond somewhat. He then leaves the room and I hear a door opening then shutting.

No one pov:
Ren sat down and aster moved out of his hands and started meowing at the purple cat unknown  to ren that it's name was uki.
"Oh uki? I didn't know you finally got out the streets before me and at the same house, quite lucky but unlucky I guess nya" aster meowed at uki "oh
Shush nya anyways. Does your human know yet?" "... no." Aster meowed back "oh such sadness! Mine already knows AND I GOT TO SMELL HIM!" Uki bragged to aster "err is that something to brag about uki nya." "Y E S also my human smells good! Yours?" "Oh yea a human must smell good! That's the one thing I agree with you about"
Ren just looked at the cats confused

"GUESS WHOS HOME BITCHES!!" The one and only vox announced "and I gotta freind. I Name him mysta" he said explaining the sleepy fox cuddled up against his chest. " it seems we all brung animals home heh." Ren said petting Aster and letting uki rest on fulgurs coat in peace "yea but mines the most special because it's a fox!" Vox said  sitting in his usual arm chair *shlurp( idk man)* mysta was moving himself around his also decided to lick the person holding him "that was the cutest fucking thing in the world." Vox said

Guess who's lazy and decided to do a time skip?? M E . So now they all know that uki mysta and aster and what were gunna call neko,cat in Japanese but we're gunna say it means a cat that can become a human. Also ov there gunna be in heat bc WELL YEAH. Oop one last thing there all bfs BC AS I SAID BEFORE YES.

With mysta:

Mysta was quite the lazy one and would lay in bed, then suddenly mysta felt a warm heat overcome him. (Idk if foxes have heats but now they do) 'shit shit. Fuck no no no. This can't be happening rn!' Mysta thought to himself, usually mystas heats included his being very horny and him making nests full of things vox has.  This nest was in voxes walk in closet and included: a fnaf freddy plush, voxes shirt and pants, vox's old  fluffy blanket and lastly his old pillow !
After mysta made his lil nest he started sniffing the pillow. At this time vox was at his 1-4 hour part time job at ——-. "Mysta?" A soft spoken neko said looking around, it was uki, uki then smelt around and knew already about mystas heat "ah" uki said and looked into the walk in closet and he then took the double bed blanket off and went into the closet, putting the  blanket near mysta "m.. thanks uki..." mysta Said grabbing the blanket and wrapping it around himself "I should help mysta at least a little until vox comes right? I can give some of the many things I steal from people. Well mostly voxs stuff?" Uki proposed the idea "yea.." mysta said then heard potter patters out of the room

When vox comes home
Vox walks into his room, seeing his blanket gone and shuffling coming from his closet "mysta?" Vox asks "mm~... ahh~" moaning could be heard from the closet and as vox walked in he notices a nest of stuff...

Lmao it's 3am and I should be asleep bye. And at this point I know how lazy I am so HAHAHAHHAJAJAHAJ U HAVE TO WAIT FOR WHEN I CAN BE BOTHERED LMAO 😜