07, Poetry & Tutoring

Seven: Poetry & Tutoring 

Searching for you in your words

Even though you don't speak.

CHEYENNE AMORE MARTIN

I was at Lorelei's Poetry Slam supporting her as she had began her journey of writing in all different types of forms. 

" Your name still hurts, and then there are songs I can not hear without hearing you but it's you, I like 'cause no one else makes sense.

 Can you still feel me loving you Cause I do, my heart beats for you. How strange, I miss you but your name stabs me in the guts and slits my throat

I could never get over you, but maybe just maybe forever was meant for memories not people. "

I heard the clapping of the people in chairs for Lorelei, she earned it.

Lorelei wrote poems about heartbreak that never happened, she never even had a boyfriend. Lorelei put her poem in a messenger bag that slang across her left shoulder, on top of her tan sweater that she cut into a crop top with a pair of jeans that made her thighs move as she stood up.

"Cheyenne, didn't you have something to do today?" Lorelei said while throwing out our plates from the food we ate. I shrugged and I forgot too.  

Lorelei & Me, went out to eat at a chicken spot after school to eat. I was pretty sure I didn't have anything to do for the rest of the day, I was off and we planned to eat all day and watch movies with Vivienne.

My phone dinged a few times as we walked out of the restaurant into Aubree's car back to our dorm room.

I placed my purse down and grabbed my shower basket that had my favorite perfumes and soaps. Then walked down to the "Shower Chambers", Since most dorms didn't have any bathrooms including mine most students had to use the Shower Chambers.

I walked in and there were some girls by the sink applying makeup, they almost looked like twins almost and were clearly dressed to go partying. I swiftly walked past them trying not to interrupt and started my shower.

As the hot steamy water started to fall in drops onto my body I heard the girls start to laugh very loudly by my stall thinking that I didn't hear them. 

Even though it was a religious school, it felt like I was in hell, everyone talked about anybody I just wanted to stay out of it.

Soon I got out the shower and went back to my dorm and forgot about all the laughter I heard in the shower couldn't be about me anyway. I grab the phone off the bed 

Anguilla + Mariska

Anguilla: 1 attachment 

I met Anguilla and Mariska when we attended the same middle school and we stayed friends all the way until now.

Her hair was bouncy, and huge, yet still straight. I could tell she trimmed her eyebrows because they were thin but not too small. Her eyes were sharp soul reading almost with highlighter in between each and yet  still her smile was just the sweetest.

Anguilla: 1 attachment 

In the second attachment it was blurred but what I could make out was she was outside of the dormitory.