Chapter 9

Flashback

Eddie had just arrived home from his few days living with Ava. Nothing could ruin his good mood. Well that's what he thought until he saw Beth sitting outside his door.

"Beth what the fuck how did you find my address?"

"Uh well you left one of your boxes in our old apartment and it had the shipping details you must've forgotten it...I um brought it for you" She sighed

"You came all the way here so give me a box" Eddie asked suspiciously

"I uh also wanted to apologise for everything that I've put you through"

"Um ok "

"Anyways I um kinda got evicted and I spent my last bit of money to come here"

"Why! Why would you do that?"

"Uh well I thought that if you knew the reason I got evicted you'd let me stay with you for a few days, I don't know anyone who would take me at home and a flight to my parents is way to expensive" she said starting to cry

"Beth don't cry Uh anyways why did you get evicted"

"Because of you leaving, the only reason we got that apartment is because you being friends with the landlords son. Also we used to both pay half of the rent but so when you left I didn't have enough money, Tony kicked me out"

"Fine you can stay in our couch for a few days but that's it you have to just forget about me ok?"

"Yes eddie thank you!" She said jumping up to hug him

End of Flashback

"So uh that's how it started.." Eddie sighed

"That doesn't explain why you were holding onto her and ignored me" she said folding her arms

"Well.... she was really clinging and crying about being evicted. I just wanted her to stop crying..."

"YOU KNOW WHI ELSE WAS CRYING EDDIE? ME. I WAS CRYING TO CHRIS WONDERING WHAT I DID WRONG. MAYBE IF YOU FUCKED ME ID STOP CRYING. OH WAIT CHRIS WAS THERE AND I LIKE CHRIS NOW. SO FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHITTY EXPLANATION."

"Ava let me finish..."

"Go ahead"

"She kept putting my hand around her waist and sitting on my lap. I know I could have stopped her but I felt like a dick for getting her evicted. But what happened next I take full responsibility for and you have permission to slap me after"

"Go on.."

"Uh we came home one night and she dragged me into my room and sat on my lap grinding into me and I should have pushed her off but it felt good I just... I am not the type of guy who is able to resist sexual temptations. I tried but I couldn't."

"So um let me get this straight while I was crying and thinking you hated me for no reason you were getting fucked"

Eddie nodded looking down

"Ava do you really like Chris or are you just using him to get over me" Eddie asked

Ava started to think this could be true but then she pictured Chris's face, his beautiful face, his smile, his thoughtfulness. Eddie's question was starting to make her angry in a way she never felt before. It was like she wasn't in control of herself. Maybe it was the alcohol but she was fuming.
Suddenly she lifted her hand without thinking and slapped eddie straight across the face.

" YOU DO NOT HAVE AN OPINION ABOUT WHO I LIKE. WE ARE OVER AND WERE NEVER REALLY A THING! I AM NOT USING CHRIS! EDDIE I GOT OVER YOU ALREADY BECAUSE OF ANGER!YOU GO BACK TO THE WOMAN WHO ABUSED YOU AND THEN ACT INOCENT. I DON'T CARE WHO CAME ONTO WHO YOU STILL FUCKED HER" he was so shocked.

"No excuse this time eddie? ok good night!" Ava said walking back into the pub

She still wasn't in control of herself before she knew it she had ran to Chris and dragged him to the bathroom. As soon as they got into a singular stall Ava pushed him up against the wall and started to kiss him. Her hands wrapped around his neck and brought him in closer.

After a few minutes of making out. Ava stepped away and got down on his knees. She started to unzip his pants and roll them down. For a few seconds she just massaged him through his underwear.

"Ah Ava" Chris moaned

"Shush baby we can't let people hear you or I'll have to stop.. you don't want me to stop do you?" She said massaging him harder
Chris bit on his lip and tried not to moan.

Ava finally decided to stop teasing him
She pulled down his underwear and wrapped her hand around his dick.
She could hear Chris's breathing quickening.
Ava took him into her mouth moving her head back and forward.
Chris tangled his hands into her hair helping her to move quicker.
She started to gag and Chris was about to pull out until Ava grabbed his thighs and kept going.

"I-im cl-lose" Chris said barely able to speak because of all the pleasure.
A few seconds later Ava felt Chris's warm liquid flow down her throat. She licked the rest off of Chris's dick and stood back up.

Chris pulled up his pants and stared at her.

"What...why" Chris laughed

"I wanted to thank you for everything. Eddie followed me outside and I kind of ended up slapping him across the face"

"Woah! What happened?"

"He suggested that I'm using to get over him but I'm not I..really like you"

Chris started to laugh

"What's so funny?" Ava asked with a confused smile

"Nothing I just love you" Chris smiled

"Y-you love me?"

"Yes I do and your aloud to say that you know?"

"I was just nervous to say it but Chris I do, I do love you" She said pulling him into a hug

"Hey uh wanna go back into the bathroom?" Chris asked with a smirk

Ava blushed deeply and shook her head

"Not right now but I'll make up for it later"she laughed

______